Chapt 4

(Day 3 of School)

EUNJI

Today I got up more earlier today to get the bus to school.At last I wasn't with Taehyung in the same bus,or else I would have been mistaken as his girlfriend or his admirer or something.I was still hoping Minah and Hae Soo was in my class,and thats when I decided to take action.I got out my phone and texted them.

Me:Hey!MinSoo(Minah+Hae soo),aren't you two coming to school yet?I was hoping we were in the same class all along!
Minah:I am sorry about it,yesterday I was on leave and Hae soo went to Busan to get something.
Me:Oh...I see...So today you coming?
Minah:Yes of course!See you there!

Now I see why...*laughs*

/In class/

We got to our seats and waited for the teacher to conduct the class.As we waited,I realised that Jungkook,Taehyung,'RapMonster',J-hope,Jimin,Jin,Suga are not in class today.I wonder what's up with them.

Fifteen minutes passed and the teacher STILL hasn't come to class,I was starting to get very impatient and took out my textbooks to read instead.Other students were already meddling with their phones and some even got out of class.

"Physical geography is also known to be the study of the natural environment......."I read softly.Suddenly,I heard someone calling my name."EunJi!"There is it again.I looked to the way where the noise was from and I saw Minah and Hae soo.

I rushed forward and gave both of them a hug."Finally!!You finally came to school!I missed both of you,you know?"I said excitedly.They smiled at me and Minah replied,"EunJi,where are you sitting?" "There."I pointed at the chair that I sat on just now."Did ya sit with anyone currently?"Minah asked again."Well...."I said reluctantly."I am sitting with a boy.I will introduce to you later.Would you like to sit at the two seats that are in my left?" They nodded their head and followed me to the seats.

I chatted with them until a relief teacher came in.We immediately stood up and greeted him.

"Today your History class teacher isn't coming for lessons.She was down with flu and asked me to help teach you guys.Anyone isn't in class yet?"He asked.I raised my hand,"There is.Jungkook,Taehyung,RapMonster,Suga,J-hope,Jin,Jimin aren't here." The teacher stared at me and replied,"They are in the principal's office right now." WHAT??In the Principal's Office?? "Bwoh?(What?)"I said in a loud voice.Everyone looked at me and gave me stares that weren't comfortable with me.I kept my head down and didn't looked at them.

"Okay class.We need to get this class conducted.If you continue staring at people,I think this class is not going anywhere."The teacher said and stopped the class from looking at me.

Even though majority of the class has stopped,but Suzy kept staring at me.And this stare is really giving me the chills,more of a death glare.She stared a few more minutes and turned away.

/Recess/

I was eating with my best friends when a loud sound distrupted the peace.I turned and saw a group of boys kicking some chairs and yelling at a student."Minah,Hae soo...Who are they?"I asked."They are BTS.Bangtan Boys,one of the most highly respected students in this school.You can say they are really,very rich."Bangtan Boys?Highly respected students?Rich?

"Hey hey!They are coming towards us.Make sure don't talk to them or get close to them!In this school they are the rulers."Hae soo frantically said.I looked back and saw a group of students really coming towards us.I quickly stop looking at them and resumed eating.

JUNGKOOK

Heh!This is all such a nuisance.Giving us a warning,if my dad did not invest in this school...This school would have already been ruined!

"Hyung,there's EunJi.Lets go say Hi to her."Suga said with a mischievous smile.I looked at them,startled."Oh...Okay..That would be fine." I replied. We walked towards to EunJi's table where she is sitting with her friends.

When we was nearing her table,EunJi turned around and look at who's coming.She saw us coming towards her and quickly turned.Her facial expression tells me that she is scared and shocked.Why is that so?

EUNJI

"Hello ladies.."I heard.My eyes widened and cold sweat trickled down my spine."EunJi,we have come to say hello."I heard another person say.I turned around and saw Jungkook,Taehyung,RapMonster,Suga,J-hope,Jin and Jimin infront of me.Wait.Don't tell me they are BTS? "Er...Erm.."I gulped."H-Hi"I stammered.RapMonster chuckled when he heard me stammer.I dare not look at them as I feared for the worse.

"What do you want with us?"Minah asked in a soft and gentle voice.RapMonster looked at Minah and replied with an awful look,"We just came to say hi to our dear friend here.Who is sitting in front of you."Minah and Hae soo surprisingly stared at me.I looked back at them with my eyes more widened and asked,"What?" "EunJi-ah...Eunji......You should have told your friends about us,you know?"RapMonster said sarcastically.I turned around and stood up,facing them."How would I know you?I did not know you were BTS and I am a new student here!I got to know Jungkook here only and I knew what's all of the names that you guys were called.But I did not know you were BTS!" Minah and Hae soo was shocked and they persuaded me to stop yelling at them.I ignored,of course.This was OVERALL overboard!

RapMonster gave me a death glare and whispered to Suga who eyed me as if I am his prey.I knew that I would be dead by now,but I didn't.

{So what do you think about this chapter and about this new theme?If you are keen to find out what happened to EunJi,read on!Love this chapter?Vote it!Thanks for reading,I luv ya guys!}