Not supposed to(Chapt 7)

TAEHYUNG

"Eunji"I called out to her.She neglected me but I continued to say so."I-I.,,I am sorry about what happened just now.I..." "Yes?" "I want to apologise to you and I hope you wouldn't mind about what happened just now." Eunji looked at me and I looked back at her."Well I don't really mind that much.."She replied and looked away from my gaze. *relief sigh*

EUNJI

Should I ask him about what happened to Suzy?*keep very quiet* I think I should ask why...

"Erm...Tae-Tae...Taehyung.."I stuttered."Can I ask you a few questions?" Taehyung moved to the seat next to me and gestured me to say what I wanted to say."Well...Why did Jungkook,RapMon and Suga kicked Suzy out of the class?I feel very bad about it.." Taehyung looked at me."..If you can tell me?.."I said. "I don't know about this...It shocked me too..I thought you were going to get kicked out because you talked back to Suga and RapMon." "But they were rude!" "No.Because we are one of the main shareholders of the school..And we can rule the school,we can also come late to school and so on.But we cannot bring things that aren't allowed in school.So because just now you talked back to them,they felt angry but Jungkook must have saved you from getting in trouble." Bwoh?!?Jungkook saved me? "Oh..Ok(?)" Taehyung smiled at me and he took out his phone and handed it to me.I stared at the phone and stared back at him."Give me your number."He then said.I keyed my phone number and Taehyung thanked me.

/at home/

Urgh...School...I have SO much homework to be done before my night classes tonight and yes,I felt really depressed because of homework.I got my Maths worksheet and started solving the sums.

While thinking,I didn't notice that I was touching my lips...Unexpectedly,I snapped out of doing my worksheet.I felt the surface of my lips and remembered what happened previously.When Taehyung accidentally trip over me..How and Why did we even had to have lip contact..I felt my lips again and realised that I was "crazy " .Oh my gawd~ What is wrong with me?!EUNJI!!Stop thinking about it..

/back at Taehyung house/

TAEHYUNG

I was looking at Suzy's pictures from our past dates...She looked like a perfect angel summoned by heaven to me.I felt regretful for making Suzy sad at school...Just then,I heard the doorbell ring.I quickly rushed to the door and saw my mom standing infront of the door staring at the person at the door.I walked slowly down the stairs and saw Suzy at the door.As my mom know,Suzy doesn't likes her that much and she immediately told me she was going back to her room leaving me and Suzy to talk.

"What do you want."I said harshly."Nothing.I just wanted to drop by." "Why?" "To tell you this,since you are not happy with me.I wanna break up with you,you can help defend that little b***(Eunji) all you want.But here's a warning,you won't be able to help her much."She smirked and walked towards the entrance."Ok.Thats fine. I replied and quickly slammed the main door.