Chapt 10(PRE SCHOOL CAMP EXCLUSIVE!]

TAEHYUNG

I was going to get something from my lockers when a announcement was made from the PA system.

"...All Secondary 4 students,please be notified that today will be the day where your teachers will hand out the forms for the camp.The camp is a 5day-4nights stay outdoors and is held next Monday on the 30th January.Please pack the items stated in the form and remember to hand the form by tomorrow.Let me repeat one more.time,ALL Secondary 4..."

YES.FINALLY...CAMP,I WAS WAITING FOR THIS SIGNIFICANT DAY.

I got my History book from the locker and rushed to my History class.

/reaches class/

I was 20mins EARLY to History class today,unlike other days,I was ALWAYS late for History class.I sae Jungkook talking to Suga and the rest at a corner and I immediately rushed up to them.The noticed me and quickly called out to me."TaeTae-ah~ Come here." Jin said.We called Jin the mother of our group and almost EVERYONE in the whole school calls him that.I immediately blurt out about the camp and little did I know that the rest DIDN'T know what I was talking about.

"Hyung,what ya tokin about?I can only hear you say 'So YAYA HYUNG ah.Hajima hajima'."Jungkook then said.I stared at Jungkook and then said slowly again."So there is a camp coming up again.Its called Camp SPRITE.It isn't about the drink,SPRITE®.But is the Camp's name.......,,,,,," The others was listening to me except Suga who was jamming along with his MP3 player.

"Any of you going for the camp then?"I asked."I am." They all said together.Suga who is still jamming along with the rock song he's listening to didn't even take note of what we said.Being annoyed,I quickly nudged him a little to break him off with the music world a while."WHAT D YA WANT?!"He yelled."STOP.I wanna tell you that-" He cut off what I said. "I am listening to a song." I glared at him for awhile and diverted my attention away.

~Sorry for short chapter as I got abit of a tight schedule this few weeks,,Hope you guys would look forward to the next chapter and I promise it would be more longer!~