Ten

(E/c) eyes stared back at you. Her disheveled hair moved as she took deep breathes. A trail of sweat ran down her cheek.

"Adorable." you heard someone whisper.

At the mirror, you saw Sachiko's reflection. She stood behind you, planting a kiss at your shoulder. Her hand moving under your shirt, groping your chest. Her other hand was hugging your waist, supporting you. A smirk forming on her lips when she noticed your lustful stare.

How did it come to this? Well, Sachiko fulfilled her promise of having a date with you. She took you to the mall. First, you went to a play area to have some fun. Then, had lunch. It was a very normal date, so to speak. Until the movie...

"I don't want a boring movie. Let's choose this one."

That was what she said. But you can't remember what happened in the movie, you don't even know the title. Once the lights had dimmed, Sachiko's hands began caressing your legs, going higher and higher as time passed. It wasn't even halfway through the movie when she grabbed your hand and dragged you outside.

"I don't like it. It wasn't fun."

That was her excuse when you asked why you two left. You remember seeing a glimpse of the movie poster when she was pulling you away. How could it be fun? It's a horror movie.

"Ah-"

You quickly bit your lips to shut yourself up. Your train of thoughts were cut short as you felt her slender fingers moving under your pants. You held onto the mirror, bending slightly.

"You look distracted. I don't like that. I'm right here so you're not allowed to think about something or someone else. Does this not feel good enough for you?" she whispered in your ears.

She didn't give you time to answer. Her finger movements became faster and faster. At the same time, she sucked on your neck, earning another gasp from you.

"Shh."

She stopped. Someone was knocking. You looked at her from the mirror and saw her glaring at you.

"Ma'am? Is everything okay in there? Do you need help?" a woman's voice spoke from outside.

"No. We're fine." Sachiko answered. "The clothe we're trying on is just a bit small. We'll be outside in a moment."

Right. Now you remembered. She pulled you into a clothing store and grabbed whatever she could and pushed you inside a fitting room. She was so impatient that she did it with you here.

"Be quiet." she whispered angrily at you. "I'm not done with you."

The warmth of her fingers invaded your insides. As she moved in and out, you can feel her nails scratching on your skin, giving you a mix of pain and pleasure.

You looked back at your reflection, your eyes watering a bit, your lips red and swollen from biting too hard. Chests rapidly moving, breathing in time with Sachiko's movements. Then, your eyes rolled up as you feel your body shaking. Warm fluids coming out of you, coating Sachi's fingers. Your legs wobbled almost making you fall, If not for the hand supporting you.

"Delicious."

Your lips slightly parted, Sachiko was licking and sucking her coated fingers while locking eyes with you. Unconsciously, you licked your lips.

"Do you want a taste?" she asked.

You wanted to answer but she rapidly spun you around to face her. Her wet lips smashed onto yours letting you taste yourself. She sucked onto you, her tongue occasionally darting inside, battling your own. Once she was satisfied, she let go of you. You fell to the ground, panting.

"That was wonderful, Y/n" she said, wiping her bottom lip with the tip of her finger.

You stared helplessly at her figure, towering over you, showing dominance. You can't help but be more attracted with her. Thinking that you would be willing to give your all to this woman with the drop of a hat. No one else could compare.

'She's my one and only queen' you thought, smiling to yourself.

-----

After the coupling party, Kurumi went out to the mall to have lunch with her teammates and the boys they had a match with. This was only because of the results of the match, not that she wanted to have a date with somebody else but you. But, she can't deny enjoying poking fun with Mary. Her laughter only stopped when she noticed two people from another table.

'What the hell.' she thought. 'Y/n, what are you doing with her!?'

She glared at you but you didn't seem to notice her presence. After having lunch, she followed you to the movies, watching you closely. Biting her lips, she fought back the urge to lunge at the two of you. She sat behind your seats, watching as Sachiko began touching you.

'Ill kill you.'

She dashed out of the movies unable to watch anymore. She waited outside to confront you but saw you being dragged away by Sachiko. The next moments was what crushed her. She leaned back at the side of the fitting room, all emotions escaping from her eyes. She wanted to barge in but it felt like all her energy were drained. She wanted to cry but nothing came out.

'Why... why...' was all she could think of as she listened to the quiet sounds of your breaths and little moans. It was when you emitted a bit louder gasp that she totally broke. She stomped out of the store earning her looks from the staff. This was when one of them dared to get close and knock on the fitting room where you were in.

That night, Kurumi spent her night crying in her bed while you slept thinking only of Sachiko.

-------

You're so mean (눈‸눈)

sasha(「'・ω・)「ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)connie
lololol no

As always. I'm too lazy to reread
╮(╯_╰)╭

see you next year (◕ᴗ◕✿)