SAVAGE LOVE CHAPTER 1

You and your friends glided through the bustling mall on your roller skates, laughter echoing through the corridors as you playfully weaved in and out of the crowd. The thrill of the moment filled the air, and you couldn't help but feel a sense of freedom and joy.

As you confidently attempted to skate backwards, your focus on your friends, an unexpected collision abruptly halted your movement. Startled, you quickly turned around and bowed deeply, a mix of embarrassment and courtesy flooding your expression.

"I'm sorry!!!" you exclaimed, your voice filled with genuine remorse.

In the midst of the commotion, you noticed your friends hastily retreating, leaving you behind. A pang of disappointment washed over you, contrasting with the thought of how Kurumi, a close friend, would never have left you in such a situation. Just as you were processing the situation, a soft chuckle reached your ears, drawing your attention.

Looking up, you found yourself face-to-face with a woman who wore a warm smile, her eyes sparkling with amusement. Her presence exuded a certain charm and confidence that captivated you instantly.

"How cute," she remarked, her voice carrying a hint of playfulness.

"Forgive me, ma'am. I didn't mean to hit you," you quickly apologized, your cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"Is that so? Well, right now, I'm hitting you on purpose," she replied, raising her hand. Anticipating a slap, you instinctively closed your eyes. To your surprise, instead of a strike, her touch was gentle and tender as she caressed your cheeks. The unexpected gesture left you momentarily stunned, your gaze meeting hers with a mix of surprise and curiosity.

"I... don't understand, ma'am," you stammered, your voice filled with confusion.

"Sachiko. My name is Sachiko," she introduced herself, her words carrying a sense of familiarity.

"Mi...miss Sachiko," you replied, stumbling over your words.

"Ahh, that's not good. Just Sachiko is fine. Can you call me that?" she inquired, her tone gentle and inviting.

Nodding shyly, you agreed, unsure of what was to come. "Of course, Sachiko. Just Sachiko it is," you replied, feeling a sense of warmth and familiarity in the way her name rolled off your tongue.

Sachiko's eyes sparkled with amusement as she continued, her voice filled with a mischievous glint. "Tell me your name," Sachiko requested, her gaze fixed on you.

"(Y/n)," you answered, your voice filled with a newfound sense of confidence.

"I must say, (Y/n), I've found a new toy," she confessed, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

Your eyes widened in surprise, your cheeks flushing with a mix of shyness and confusion. "A new toy? What do you mean, Sachiko?" you asked, your voice laced with a hint of innocence.

A giggle escaped Sachiko's lips as she found your obliviousness endearing. "Oh, (Y/n), it's just a playful term I use. I simply meant that you've caught my attention and intrigued me," she explained, her eyes locked with yours. "There's something about you that draws me in, it brings a sense of excitement and curiosity in me."

Your shy smile grew as you tried to comprehend her words, feeling a flutter of warmth in your heart. "I... I didn't realize I had that effect on you, Sachiko," you replied, your voice filled with genuine surprise.

Sachiko's smile softened, her gaze filled with affection. "That's what makes it so special, (Y/n). It's the way you effortlessly captivate me without even realizing it," she confessed, her voice filled with sincerity.