ELEVEN

"Y/n!"

"What are you doing Kurumi!? You're hurting me!"

Kurumi barged into your house when your parents wasn't home. Confusion hit you when you saw her dark expression, followed by her forcibly kissing you. You tried pushing her away but she just kept trying.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? You're so forceful!" You shouted.

"Isn't this how you wanted it? You like it forceful don't you?"

"What are you talking about!?"

"Don't play dumb. I know what you did!"

"I really have no idea about what you're saying!"

"You and Juraku! At the mall!"

Silence. You didn't know how to answer. You only gulped and looked away.

"Do you just want sex? If so, then I can give it to you too! You don't need to go to Juraku for that! I'm your girlfriend and I'm willing to do anything for you! You want to be touched so much!? Is that it!? Then let me.."

She grabbed onto the hem of your shirt and pulled them up but you stopped her midway.

"Isn't this what you want!?" she continued to shout at you. "Was she that good!? I can fuck you better! If your just horny then come to me! You don't need that whor-"

*SLAP*

Your eyes widened. You stared at your palm which you used to slap Kurumi with. It was shaking a bit.

"Sorry." you whispered.

Kurumi didn't answer. She only let out a sob and her tears started to fall endlessly. You stayed quiet, not daring to give her even a glance.

"Y/n. I love you so much. It hurts so much too. But I can't get myself to be mad at you." she said, still crying.

"....."

"I know I'm only forcing myself to you but I can't let you go. Am I selfish?"

"....."

"Y/n. I'm so jealous. It's killing me inside. I want you to be mine only. Why do you keep on coming back to her?"

"Because I love Sachiko." you said, finally staring back at her.

The seriousness of your expression shocked Kurumi. Her lips trembled and she began crying again.

"What have I done wrong? I loved and supported you in everything. I was the one who stayed by your side the whole time. Didn't you say you were scared of her? What happened? Tell me."

"I don't know. I just... love her."

Kurumi stayed quiet for a while. Her expression darkening as her bangs covered her eyes.

"She's forcing you. That must be it." she whispered. "There's no way you'll suddenly love her after all that's happened. What did she use to blackmail you?"

"Nothing, Kurumi. Just accept it. It's the truth."

"No.... No.... I can't accept it. You're mine Y/n. I'm not letting anybody take you from me. I'll die before that happens."

Kurumi stood up and walked out of your room. You silently stare at the door. Then you heard some noise and hurriedly ran out. You looked around trying to search where it came from until you reach the kitchen.

"Kurumi! What the hell!?"

Your ran to her in a panic. She was slumped in a corner with a bitter smile. Her wrist soaked in blood.

"Damn it, Kurumi. Don't do this to me!"

With shaky hands, you find a piece of clean clothe and pressed on her wound.

"Please stop. Please stop. Please stop." you chanted as tears began to fall down your eyes.

Kurumi stared at you, smiling. She stroked your cheek gently with her other hand.

"I'm okay Y/n. It's not that deep."

"Shut up! Oh my God.... There's so much blood."

"I'm okay, I promise." she tried to comfort you once again.

"It won't stop."

"Y/n. Look at me. I really am okay."

"No your not! What do I do? It won't stop."

"It stopped bleeding Y/n. Stop panicking. Look."

"No... there's so much blood. What am I supposed to do!?"

When you noticed Kurumi stopped talking, you looked at her face. She was staring at you. You don't know what came over you, but you suddenly cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips tenderly.

"Y/n."

"Don't do this ever again Kurumi. Promise me."

"I promise."

When you came back to your senses, you started to clean her wound. It was a little deep but not life threatening, atleast you think so. After treating it, the two of you stayed at your room with you hugging her protectively. Silence enveloped the two of you.

'I'm trapped, am I? If I broke up with her, she'll definitely do this again. I can't let that happen. I have to stay with her....'

"Y/n... I love you ..."

You gulped and braced yourself.

"I.... love you too." you said with a low voice.

🥵🥵🥵🥵

ರ╭╮ರ