Two

"Kurumi. What are you doing here again? Don't you have your own house?" you asked.

The sound of your gaming system echoed in your room. You were sitting cross-legged on the floor holding the controller. Your back was resting on the side of your bed where your friend was lying onto. She was reading a manga, ignoring every complaint you had about her.

"Kurumi~"

"Will you please be quiet? I'm trying to read here. I'm on the exciting part too. This girl with a mask, Rika, just revealed herself to be her twin, Kira. This main character will soon be dead."

"That story's crappy. I've read that before. The main character died. And oh, sorry for intruding in my own room."

Kurumi closed the book and sighed. She rolled next to you and gave you a hug.

"I've lost my interest in the story coz of you. Come here and give me a kiss as payment."

"Quit it, Kurumi. You're going to make me lose my game."

"How boring you've become. Ahh. I remember you used to beg me to teach you how to kiss when you had your first girlfriend. What exciting memories we had. We did it so many times, right here, in this very room."

"I did not beg. You forced me."

"Huh!? I clearly remember it differently."

She sat up. You looked up at her and stuck your tongue out. You regretted it instantly when she leaned down and bit it.

"Ow ow ow. Kuwumi! Whut the heww!!"

You dropped the game controller and spun around to face her. She was lying on your bed again, laughing hysterically. You frowned. Then climbed up and grabbed her hands. You trapped them above her head.

"Hot." she said.

She licked her lips and stared at you.

"What are you waiting for?"

She asked after a while. You didn't move. You only locked eyes with her.

"Boring." she said.

She spread her hands forcefully making you lose balance and let go of her. Her movements were fast. Suddenly, you were under her.

"There's so much more to teach you."

She leaned down as she said that.

-----

"Kurumi!! What should I do!?"

A middle schooler you whined in front of a younger version of Kurumi. You both sat in your bed facing each other.

"What is it now?" she asked.

"I-I-I-I"

"You what?"

"I have a girlfriend now!"

"So?"

"What do you mean so!? I'm freaking out here! She... She kissed me. But... I didn't know what to do. I froze. I was like a statue. She must think I look stupid."

Kurumi rolled her eyes at you. She was clearly upset.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"Then why call me here?"

"Because you're my best friend."

"Yeah, yeah. Best friend."

"Kurumi, you're.. a gyaru. You must know a lot about this kind of stuff, right? You know, about kissing?"

"You're mistaking being a gyaru for something else. I might be a flirt but I don't randomly kiss people. I don't give my body out to anyone too if you're wondering."

She flicked your forehead in annoyance.

"But you do know how to kiss right?" you asked.

She took a glance at you and smirked.

"Of course. I'm an expert. I studied a lot about it. Want me to teach you?"

Your blood rushed up causing you to blush. You feel so embarrassed right now.

"Wi- will you?" you asked.

"Just say it~"

"But... I have a girlfriend. Wouldn't that be cheating?"

"No it isn't. We're only friends. This is just training. I swear she'll love you more if you learn how to kiss properly."

"Then.. can you .. teach me how to kiss?"

Kurumi smiled widely. She grabbed your shoulders and gave you a peck. You stared at each other. Both of your cheeks are now red.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"I.. don't know."

"Maybe we should go further."

Her lips came into contact with yours once more. A bit longer this time. Then she licked your lower lip making you gasp and pull away from her.

"What was that Kurumi? I feel... different."

"(Y/n)..."

Kurumi grabbed your hand and pulled you into her. Her face looked so different too. Her eyes were fixated on your lips. You can feel her hands shaking.

"Kurumi."

You whispered, making her look into your eyes. Then she kissed you again. Slowly, you both lied down on your bed. Kurumi bluffed. She wasn't an expert. Your lips only mashed with each other. She pulled away after a while.

"(Y/n)..."

"Was this your first kiss Kurumi?"

"Yes."

She looked down at you shyly. It was rare to see her like that. Usually she was so loud. Then her hands travelled down to the hem of your shirt. She tugged on it.

"Let's do more." she said.

"I thought we would just kiss?" you asked.

"We're only going to practice okay? It's better if we know more."

"Will we still be friends after this?"

Kurumi was silent for a minute. Then she gave you the sweetest smile she could muster.

"Of course." she said.

She hurriedly removed both of your clothes before you could change your mind. She touched you everywhere. Her lips also felt so hot on your skin. Throughout the night, you explored each other. Learning one another's weaknesses and finding your sweet spots.

-----

Back to present.

Kurumi decided to stay the night in your room. The next day you woke up late. You jumped off the bed in a panic. You grabbed the alarm clock on your bedside table.

"Kurumi!! Did you turn off my alarm!? We're going to be late!!"

Kurumi stirred in her sleep.

"Why are you so noisy?"

She sat up and stretched. Your eyes widened when you saw her. You looked down on yourself and gasped.

"Why the hell are we naked!?"

"Nothing happened. Don't panic. Isn't it more comfortable to sleep naked?"

She smirked at you and stood up. She walked around the room, grabbing her things, not caring that she was parading her nude form.

"Let's take a bath together to save time."

She looked back and winked at you.

-----

Omg omg omg omg omg omg....

My face feels so hot while writing this... I'm gonna hide now (*﹏*;)