Nine

Coupling Party.

After Sachiko's opening speech, she hurriedly went back to her office where you waited.

"Sachi." 

You stood up to welcome her but her long nails scratched on your neck as she grabbed it and pushed you down the chair. You feel her weight on top of you.

"Tell me the real reason you wanted to be at this event." she said.

"What... "

Her hold on you tightened, it's slowly getting harder to breathe. In your mind, Sachiko's eyes have begun to resemble a snake. She squinted at you like a predator looks at its prey. You noticed her tongue licking the top of her lips then her mouth twitching into a creepy smile.

"That girl… I don't want to see you near that girl again." she whispered.

You tried your best to nod. Her smile softened and the hands on your neck eased their hold. You blew a sigh of relief. Although, the feeling of safety was short-lived. Your breath hitched when you felt her wet, soft tongue lap on your ear.

"Sachi…."

"Y/n. I don't like sharing my properties. Remember that." she whispered. Her voice is a bit husky.

"Yes, Sachi. I'm all yours." you said.

"Good. Now let's go."

Sachiko stood up and turned to leave but you didn't let her. Your hands grabbed hers and you jerked her back to you. Sachiko was surprised but swiftly composed herself again. Her mouth twitched into a smirk. She positioned herself on top of you.

No more words were spoken as both of you moved forward to savor each other. You can feel the hunger in the way she smashed her lips to you. Her tongue lashed inside of your mouth, leaving you a feeling of euphoria. You decided to suck on it, stunning Sachiko for a second then she continued on kissing you.

"Hnn." Sachi groaned.

Her hips buckled. You can tell she's feeling fired up already. Your hands travelled down her chest but she grabbed it, stopping you.

"That's not how it goes Y/n." she said.

She stood up, dragging you with her. She then pushed you down her desk, your back facing her. You felt her body, especially her chest, behind you.

"You… are… the… pet." she whispered.

She went around her desk to grab something at her drawer. Your eyes widened when she showed it to you.

"No way.. Sachi. Not that please." you pleaded. "Sachi!"

"Settle down." she said and with her commanding voice. She walked back behind you then suddenly a sharp pain hit you on the back. It felt like a rope was whipped on you. "I'm buying all of these only for you. Show some appreciation."

You heard ruffling behind you. You tried to look and saw Sachiko removing her underwear. Her eyes locked on yours while she undressed. You only looked away when she wore another set of clothing.

"Black…. tight…. big...." you whispered, your face almost exploding from heat and redness.

"Don't worry. I'll rub lube on it so it will go in easily."

"S… stop saying stuff like that!"

Every step Sachiko took to get to you made your heart skip a beat. You gasped when you felt something poke you from behind.

"I want to be gentle with you but your cute face makes me want to be rough." Sachiko said. She began pulling off your undies and lifted your skirt. "I'd like… to hear you scream…"

"hmff… Aaahhhhhh!!!"

------

Outside, two male students were guarding the room. They were a bit far but they still heard your shout.

"What was that!?"

" It came from the Council woman's office."

"Should we check it out?"

"No! Didn't you hear her earlier!? She told us not to let anyone near that room, including us. Do you want to get punished!?"

"I…. your right."

They pretended not to hear everything else and stayed in their positions, sweating.

-----

The event was already reaching its climax when you and Sachiko came. She walked confidently, watching the games, while you limped behind her.

"Oof."

You bumped into her when she stopped at a certain table. You peeked from behind and saw the players. It included that blonde girl you saw before and…

"Kurumi." you whispered.

The pink haired girl glared at Sachiko while the latter only smiled mockingly. 

"Let's watch here." Sachiko told you.

She took two drinks from a student serving it and gave one to you.

"Thanks." you said.

She gave you a smile then pulled you towards her. Her lips made contact with your cheeks, making you blush. Her eyes were still trained at Kurumi.

"Damn it." You heard Kurumi say irritatedly.

When you looked at her though, she's back on her flirty self. She negotiated expertly on both teams. She sometimes throws some flirty gestures to the boys from the other side.

"Are you jealous?" Sachiko asked.

"No way." you said, though your brows were scrunched.

You noticed Kurumi getting a bit touchy with the blonde. You wanted to leave but Sachiko intertwined her hands with yours, making you blush and forget the anger you were feeling. You glanced at her. She looked so beautiful with that smile of hers.

"Remember, you're mine." she said.

"Yes… Sachi…."

Two girls keep stealing glances at both of you with a deadly glare. Mikura Sado, Sachiko's pet, who presides over the gamble. And Kurumi Kurume, your supposedly other girlfriend. 

Damn you, Juraku. Why do you have to get close to her again? Why is Y/n with you right now?? I'm sure you threatened her with something. The fear Y/n had while telling me she broke up with you was too much. I still have no idea what happened before but I can't believe she'd just go with you like this. There has to be something…. Kurumi thought.

Curse you, Y/n. Why is Juraku-sama so invested in you? What is it that you have? You shouldn't have come to this school. You're only a hindrance to me and Juraku-sama. I should be her only pet. I should be the one she looks at with those pretty eyes of hers. Why don't you just disappear!? Mikura thought.

-----

destroyed.... 😃

Can you, like... give me suggestions, or criticize my work or something... coz I'm feeling insecure with this.. it feels like crap for me...

like,, what can i possibly add, or remove... idk... 😃