SAVAGE LOVE CHAPTER 2

"Y/n... y/nnnn," a pink-haired girl whined beside you. "Notice me, y/nnnn."

"What is it, Kurumi?" you asked, your attention is still fixed on your phone.

"You're always on your phone. Who are you talking to?" Kurumi's frustration was evident in her voice.

"No one you should know," you replied dismissively, not bothering to look up from your phone.

Kurumi's pout deepened, and she crossed her arms, sulking. She had hoped for your undivided attention, but you seemed more interested in your device. Unable to bear being ignored any longer, she grabbed her belongings and made her way towards the door. As she reached the doorway, she paused, gripping the doorknob tightly, and turned her head to face you, her cheeks puffed up in annoyance.

"Seriously, y/n?" she asked, disbelief lacing her words. "You're really going to ignore your bestest best friend for your phone?"

While Kurumi's anger intensified, you, on the other hand, wore a goofy smile, oblivious to the impact of your actions. Frustrated by your lack of response, Kurumi let out a final huff of exasperation, opened the door, and stormed out. The resounding bang of the door closing caught your attention, and you finally tore your gaze away from your phone, a bewildered expression on your face.

"Kurumi?" you called out, guilt consuming you as you realized the consequences of your inattentiveness.

------

Days had passed, and still, you hadn't found the courage to talk to Kurumi. Your mind was consumed with thoughts of Sachiko and the second date she had proposed. She wanted to go to an observatory this time, and the idea of sitting beneath a sea of stars with her by your side made your heart flutter.

"Just a few more minutes until our agreed time," you muttered to yourself, trying to calm your nerves.

You rummaged through your dresser, hastily selecting an outfit and dressing yourself. With one last glance in the mirror, a nervous smile graced your lips, and you set off to meet Sachiko.

The drive to the observatory felt like an eternity, anticipation growing heavier with each passing moment. Your feet tapped anxiously as you eagerly made your way to your destination.

"I'm late," you whispered, glancing at your watch. "I hope Sachiko won't be mad at me."

As you walked around the observatory, searching for the beauty you were meeting, your eyes wandered, and your breath hitched. And then, in a dimly lit corner, you spotted Sachiko. Her presence always had a way of making your heart skip a beat. You gawked at her form, your feet frozen in place, until she looked up and noticed your gaze.

"Y/n," she called out, a warm smile welcoming your presence. She approached you, her hips swaying with each step she took. The soft lighting inside the observatory added an extra touch of excitement as she drew closer. "What are you doing over there? Come here."

"H-hi... Sa...chi..." You bit your tongue, feeling the nervousness overwhelm you.

"Cute," you heard her say, noticing a faint blush on her cheeks. Her hands slowly reached towards your neck, her breath ragged, but before her hands could make contact, she paused. Then, she suddenly pulled you into her embrace. "Call me like that... again."

"S-s-Sachi..." Your nervousness refused to fade away.

She chuckled, tightening her grip. She mustered all her strength to restrain her burning desires. Tilting her head in your direction, she took a deep breath, savoring your scent. Then, she whispered, "I love you, Y/n."

The words hit you like a tidal wave, causing a feverish heat to rise within you. Your mind went blank, and your heart felt like it was about to burst. With all the willpower you could muster, you willed your hands to move, slowly raising them to return Sachiko's embrace.

"I love you, Sachi."

Hearing those words, Sachiko's restraints fell away. She pulled back slightly, then leaned down to close the gap between your lips. It was a chaste kiss, but it was enough to send your brain into overdrive and make you feel like you were malfunctioning. You stood there, stunned, while Sachiko gazed at you with eyes full of love, finding you utterly adorable.