Seven

"Ah. Fuck. I can't take this anymore."

You ran to the nearest available bathroom stall and hid there. Then you heard someone enter and scream.

"Damn it! She played me!"

It was an unfamiliar voice. You heard the door opening for the second time. Then silence ensued for a minute before another familiar voice spoke.

"What are you whining about goldie?"

"I'm not whining. Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"This is a restroom right? Last I heard, anyone can go here. Unless you somewhat made this your turf."

"......"

"I'm Kurumi by the way. I'm just here looking for somebody. Her classmates said she went here. Did you see anyone else?"

"No. No one was here when I came in and nobody left either."

"That so...."

You heard footsteps followed by the sound of the doors banging.

Crap. Kurumi's kicking them one by one. you thought.

You hurriedly fixed yourself and opened the door before she kicked it open.

"There you are." she said with a smile.

"Tsk. What do you want!?" you shouted.

"I just missed you. Is it bad to miss my girlfriend?" she said.

"We were just together earlier. And don't kick doors open like that. What if it's someone else that's in here?" you scolded her.

"But it's you, so there's no problem right?"

"I-"

She didn't let you talk back. Her hands snaked around your arms as she dragged you towards the door. You only sighed as she guided you outside. Before completely leaving the facility, you caught a glimpse of the other girl who was also staring at you with an intimidating glare.

You blinked, slightly taken aback, then she's gone from your sight.

-----

Mikura stood besides a desk. Her face formed a frown. Her eyes were focused on the woman sitting behind the desk. Juraku Sachiko.

"Ah. I miss you already. I think I'm the one who's gonna give in first." the said girl whispered to herself. Her smile never faltered as she looked at the little remote control she was holding.

Her pet, on the other hand, wasn't pleased. She bit her lips in anger as she devised a plan in her head. A plan to get rid of you.

-----

"Do you know that girl?"

"Who?"

"That girl raging inside the bathroom with you."

"Ah. I heard her name is Saotome or something. I don't really care." you said.

"Mhm." Kurumi was just staring at you.

"What?"

"I'm happy you aren't interested in other girls but you should be more friendly and approachable. You're always so grumpy with other people besides me."

"Why should I be? I mean, they aren't useful to me. I don't see the need to force myself to be kind or even just smile for them."

"Am I that useful, for you to bless me everyday with your smile then?"she smirked.

"Are you an idiot? Of course you're very useful." you paused. "But I smile for you because I want to."

"What does that even mean?"