Five

"It's lunch time. Where is Kurumi?" you wondered.

Usually she would be waiting for you outside already. You walked out of your room to look for the said girl. As you near her classroom, you heard some giggling. You peeked inside and saw a boy trapping the smiling Kurumi on the wall with his hands.

"So what's your next step now pretty boy?" Kurumi said as she twirled her fingers on her hair. She bit her lip to tease him.

"I could kiss you now." the boy said.

"Oh really?"

Something snapped in your head when Kurumi grabbed the boy's collar and pulled him closer. You stomped inside the classroom and gave the boy a punch which shocked everyone that was watching.

"What the f-"

"Don't touch Kurumi again!" you shouted.

"Who the hell are you!?"

Kurumi just stared at you with a dumbfounded expression. You glanced at her then back at the boy.

"I'm her girlfriend!!!" you shouted.

"What? Are you stupid? Babe, tell this girl what our relationship is." he told Kurumi.

You locked eyes with her, waiting for her to speak. She sighed and took your hand in hers.

"Come (Y/n). Let's talk." she said.

"Hey. You're not going with her. I'm not letting you." the boy said.

He grabbed onto Kurumi's shoulder but she slapped his hand away. Then she slung her arms around your shoulder and gave you a kiss on the lips.

"She IS my girlfriend." Kurumi told them.

She smiled and dragged you away. You looked back and stuck your tongue out at the guy.

"Stop that." Kurumi said. She laughed at your childishness. "You're so cute."

"Hmp. Flirt."

"Are you jealous?"

"No way. Why would I be?"

"Yeah right. Let's eat on the rooftop today." Kurumi suggested.

"Why? It's so tiring to climb the stairs. They should build an elevator with all the money they are collecting from us."

"Stop complaining. Come on."

The two of you bought food from the cafeteria and headed for the rooftops to eat.

"It's so hot here, Kurumi. Why did you even want to eat here?"

Kurumi finished her food as fast as she could. You gave her a bottled water when she's done.

"I want to talk (Y/n)." she said.

"About what?"

"About us."

"Us?"

"Don't play dumb (Y/n). You know what I mean."

You sighed and looked away. She hugged you from the side, burying her head on your neck. Her breath tickled your skin.

"Kurumi."

"I know you're not dense. You know how I feel about you."

"Please don't do this."

"I don't want us to stay like this. I don't want to be just your best friend."

"Kurumi. I still love Sachiko. I was afraid, yes, but my love for her didn't disappear. I've told you that before, didn't I?"

You feel a wetness running down your neck. Kurumi sobbed. Her embrace got tighter.

"Kurumi..."

"But you do feel anything for me, right? You wouldn't get jealous if you don't."

"Stop it. I don't want to destroy our friendship."

"It was destroyed a long time ago. When I took advantage of you."

She sat up to look at you. Her face was red from crying. You sighed and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry. Your makeup is running." you said.

"I don't care. My appearance does not matter compared to what I feel about you."

"Kurumi, please."

"I'll settle for anything (Y/n). Use me. Kiss me. Fuck me. Hurt me. I don't care. Just please let me love you."

You bit your lip. Seeing your best friend like this makes your heart ache. You pulled her towards you. Your lips touched. Her hands went to the back of your head and neck pulling you closer. She sucked and bit on your lips with fervent hunger. The salty taste of her tears entered your mouth, giving your heart a feeling of heaviness. You pulled away to look at her.

"I love you (Y/n)." she said.

"Kurumi!" you scolded. "I told you not to-"

She pecked you again to stop you from talking. Her hands went to your uniform and unbuttoned it. You didn't budge and let her do what she wanted. She kissed your neck as her hands skillfully unclasped your bra.

"Hnn."

You can't control the sounds coming out of your mouth as she sucked on your breast. The contact of her tongue made you shiver. She lifted your skirt and her hand slipped inside your underwear.

"Ahn. Ku..rumi."

Knowing where and how to pleasure you, Kurumi expertly hit all the right spots. Her fingers went inside of you easily because of the wetness. You feel something weird on your stomach, something hot threatening to come out.

"Kurumi.. I'm so close."

She pulled out her hand and removed her blazer. She laid it down on the floor and made you lie down onto it. Then she pulled down your underwear.

"I know you perfectly well by now." she whispered.

"Ahhh!"

You moaned when her lips made contact with your clitoris. She sucked and licked unto it while you buckled your hips asking for more contact. As she was doing this, she inserted her fingers back in doubling the pleasure she's giving you.

"Kurumi!!"

You grabbed her hair and pushed her down as you climaxed. She licked everything that came out of you and crawled up to give you a taste of your own. After kissing you, she rolled off to the side to lay beside you.

"Please let me be your girlfriend. I won't interfere with anything you want. I only ask for a few hours of your time." she said.

"Alright." you said.

"I love you."

"...."

You didn't answer. Instead, you looked at each other. She showed you the same happy smile she always gave you. You would have been smiling back but her puffy eyes were destroying everything.

"I'm sorry." you whispered.

"It's fine." she said and covered her eyes with her arms.

-----

I am going to hide now 😥😥😥

I'll practice on writing a better smuttish scene.. I swear 😂😂