SAVAGE LOVE CHAPTER 3

Kurumi, consumed by jealousy, secretly followed you on every date with Sachiko. She disguised herself in inconspicuous clothing, lurking nearby, observing every interaction between you and your companion. Each time, her heart sank, yet she couldn't tear her eyes away from you. Longing filled her gaze as she absorbed every touch, every kiss, and every loving word exchanged between Sachiko and you. Kurumi etched these moments deep into her memory, making a solemn vow to prioritize your happiness above her own feelings.

"Y/n... y/n..." she whispered softly, her voice carrying a feverish heat. "If only you hadn't met that wretched woman."

With each memory of Sachiko, Kurumi's features darkened, her teeth gritted in frustration. She couldn't help but notice the subtle changes in Sachiko's behavior during your dates, heightening her sense of unease.

"I see you," Kurumi muttered under her breath. "I won't forgive you if you hurt y/n."

Her fists clenched tightly as she watched Sachiko's eyes transform from loving to a lustful glare whenever you turned your back.

"Dammit," Kurumi bit her lips, the intensity of her emotions causing them to bleed.

Kurumi's anxiety peaked as she observed Sachiko leading you to a grand house, both of you entering through a massive gate. Her heart pounded with nervousness, consumed by worry for your well-being. Although she couldn't possibly trespass inside, she resolved to wait outside, sitting with her back against the wall, anxiously biting her nails.

----

On one of your dates with Sachiko, she invited you to come to her house. A mixed feeling of excitement, fear, and nervousness welled up inside you. But Sachiko's comforting words reassured you. With her hands laced on yours, the both of you entered the massive gate of her estate. She is leading you deep inside the mansion.

"Where are we headed? "You asked, your eyes wandering curiously in your surroundings.

Sachiko was quietly walking ahead of you, her hand still entwined with yours. Her grip tightens and loosens every time. There was a sense of urgency in her footsteps. She led you into a long hallway with a glamorous interior until you reached a two-door room. She stopped walking, and you noticed her breathing becoming labored by the second.

"Y/N," she called, her back facing you. You can't see what kind of expression her face had, but you can feel her hand shaking. After a few seconds of silence, she finally turned to look at you. Her usual bright smile welcomed you. "Let's go inside."

You nodded, and Sachiko opened the door. What greeted you inside was an enormous bedroom. It was elegant; it suits Sachiko.

"Wow," you mused.

"You can sit in my bed. Let me shower and freshen up a bit. Wait for me here, okay? "she said.

Inside her intricately made bathroom, Sachiko began to undress. As she showers, her thoughts linger on you, who were waiting outside for her.

"You're really cute, Y/N. I wonder... How will your voice sound when you scream in pain? ," she whispered, feeling a sudden rise of heat inside her. "I can't wait anymore. I've restrained myself for so long. This meal should be very delicious by now."

Sachiko turned off the shower, her head lowered, her hair covering her face. She chuckled softly, a maniacal hint in her voice. After a while, she brushed her hair away from her face and stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing. Your face heated up when you saw her.

"Sa... Sa... Sachi.. Did you forget your towel? You... You should have told me, "Embarrassment filled you as you took in her appearance. Her curvy waist is enticing you, and your eyes are avoiding her delicate spots.