Eight

"Y/n! Let's go gambling!" Kurumi said.

"I don't want to. I'm feeling too lazy to move."

"Aw come on. There's gonna be an event soon. Let's go together as a team."

"I said I don't want to." You looked away from her.

"Alright." her voice sounded sad.

You looked back at her to apologize but she's already leaving your classroom.

"Whatever. I'm going to Sachi." You stood up and left too.

-----

"Shall we go on a date, y/n?" Sachiko asked.

"Hnn."

"Is that a yes?"

"Hmm.."

"Why aren't you talking?" She said with a teasing smile. She wasn't looking at you as she was busy doing some paperworks.

"hnnpt."

"I love your voice so much. You should visit me more often like this."

She finally stopped writing and gazed at you.

"You look so cute too. How's my new toy? I bought a new one just for you."

You only looked at her, a gag preventing you to speak. Your hands and legs were also tied on the chair. The vibrations under you send you pleasurable sensations.

This thing has more power than the previous one. I don't know if I can take more of this. You thought.

Juraku picked up the remote and turned it off. Then she stood up to untie you. After that, she kneeled in front of you. Your head slumped on her shoulder.

"Was that too much?" she asked.

You nodded. Your hands reach up to hug her.

"Are we going on a date?" you asked.

"Do you want to?"

"Of course."

"How about this Sunday? There's an event I have to attend so I might be busy. I want to see you as soon as it's over." she said.

"Okay."

She backed a little to look at your face.

"You did good. As a reward, I'm letting you keep that toy." she said and handed you the remote.

Sachiko gave you a peck then let you lie down and rest on her sofa. You tried closing your eyes but suddenly sat up when you remembered what Sachiko and Kurumi had said earlier.

"What is it, y/n?"

"What event were you attending?" you asked .

"It's a schoolwide gambling event. Don't you listen to announcements?"

"Uhm. Not really."

"It's called 'Coupling Party' and I'm one of the organizers."

"Coupling Party?"

"Mhm. The name says it all. It's a matchmaking event with gambling involved."

You cupped your chin, thinking deeply to yourself. Sachiko stared at you.

"Y/n." she called.

"Yeah?"

You looked at Sachiko who has a very serious expression.

"You are not allowed to join that event." she said. "Do not even think about it."

"Of course not! I wasn't planning to. I'm not interested in those kinds of things."