One

"(Y/n), pssst."

Somebody called out to you from outside your classroom. You took a glance to see who it was. A pink haired girl stood there waving at you. Catching a glimpse of your friend, Kurumi, instantly brought a smile to your lips. She was a gyaru. The flirty type. If you weren't childhood friends, and didn't know better, you might have fallen prey from all her teasing. You saunter towards her.

"What's up?" you greeted.

Your gaze went lower and you saw her upper uniform was unbuttoned. You tried fixing her shirt but the gyaru slapped your hand away.

"Don't do that. You're ruining my fashion." she said.

"Sheesh. Don't show that to everyone, it's only mine." you said.

"You don't have to be jealous. You can see more of it if you like. All you have to do is say the magic word."

She was teasing you, again. Her pointer finger traced your shoulder. It travelled to your collar and up your neck to your chin. She made you look up. The two of you locked eyes, seemingly exchanging flirty looks with each other. She bit her lip, adding to the tension. Then.. laughter erupted from the both of you.

"You're disgusting." you said.

You can't stop laughing.

"You started it." she said.

"What was the magic word?" you asked.

"Please?"

"Please."

You stared at each other again.

"I might take you seriously if you keep that up." she said.

"No, you won't. I know you."

"No, you don't. Anyway, let's go have lunch and I'll show you around too." she said.

She looped her arms on yours as she practically dragged you towards the cafeteria.

"Slow down. It's hard to walk when you're clinging that close to me." you said.

"Stop complaining. See, we look like a couple already."

"We're both girls. I think this looks normal."

"Then give me a kiss so everyone will know you're mine."

She puckered her lips at you. You rolled your eyes but you can't help but smile at your friend's antics.

"Stop kidding around. Look where you're walking first, will you." you said.

You both were giggling as you walked. Kurumi poked your cheeks and still only kept her eyes on you. You, on the other hand, were looking straight ahead. But then you suddenly stopped in your tracks and the smile you had slowly faded.

"What's wrong?" Kurumi asked.

Not a single word left your mouth. Instead, you turned around and looked at the one that just walked past you. Your companion followed your gaze. She immediately understood why you reacted that way when she saw the other person who was also looking at you.

-----

Mikura Sado. A red haired girl with blue eyes. A collar was attached on her neck with chains dangling on it. She sat on the floor looking at the woman in front of her.

"Juraku-sama," she said.

The woman was sitting on a table in front of her. She had lengthy light grey hair and red eyes with narrow cat-like pupils. She lifted her leg and pointed her foot towards the girl, Mikura Sado, her personal housepet.

"Lick it." she said.

"Yes, Juraku-Sama."

Mikura removed Juraku's shoe and slowly pulled down her stockings. She touched the latter's foot as if it were something very precious and delicate. She brought out her tongue and licked at it. She went higher while caressing her master's leg.

"Ahhh. Good." Juraku said.

She let out a moan. Her eyes closed and she leaned back a little. The pet offered her a peck near her sensitive spot making her shiver with excitement.

"More. More."

"Juraku-sama. Please command me."

"Pleasure me." she said.

Mikura nodded happily. She lifted Juraku's skirt and pulled down her underwear. Her smile grew as she gazed at her master's womanhood.

"Hurry." Juraku said.

She grabbed the red head's hair and pushed her in between her thighs. A moan escaped her lips as the pet licked and sucked at it.

"Ahh. Yes. Yes. More."

Her hands gripped the edge of the table as she was nearing her limit.

"Ahh. (Y/n)!!"

Mikura stopped what she was doing and looked up at her master.

"Did I tell you to stop?" she asked.

"But, Juraku-Sama. It has been bothering me. Who is this (Y/n) you always call out whenever we do this?"

Juraku was pissed. She stood up and put her underwear back on. She fixed her stockings and shoes.

"Juraku-sama!"

"Let's go."

She pulled on her pet's chain and walked out.

"Forgive me Juraku-sama. Please give me your punishment."

Juraku ignored her and kept on walking. She only stopped when someone familiar walked past her. Her eyes widened as she looked back.

"What's wrong Juraku-sama?"

A smirk crept up her lips as your eyes met. She stepped closer but halted once more. Her smirk disappeared. The pink haired girl that was with you suddenly pulled you into a kiss, making sure that Juraku could see. They glared at each other.

"Let's go babe! I'm so hungry!"

The girl with you said loudly then pulled you away.

"Tsk."

Juraku was now enraged. She pushed Mikura on the wall and strangled her.

"Ju... Jura..ku..Sama."

The weird thing was, instead of struggling, her pet seemed to enjoy the pain.

-----

"What was that Kurumi!? Why did you kiss me!?"

"Didn't you see how she looked at you? It's like she's eating you in her head. Ugh."

"You have no idea what you've done!"

"I know! But I don't care! I saw how traumatized you were. I don't know what kind of relationship you had but it pisses me off to see you like that."

"You.... idiot. I was a middle schooler back then. Of course I would be scared."

"Hmp. Anyway, it wasn't our first kiss so don't act like that."

"Act like what?"

"You're blushing."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are. Haven't you got used to it? With all that training we did back then I sure thought this wouldn't affect you anymore."

Kurumi poked your cheeks. Her smile was so wide. It seemed like teasing you was this girl's favorite hobby.

-----

ehhhhhh.. hazukashi (๑•﹏•)