chapter 10 || no sex on the couch

"oh, ok," Calum's mum said nodding and smiling, "How long have you two been together?"
"Uh...about a week," Ashton stepped in.
"Well," she cleared her throat, "No sex on the couch," she pointed to a scruffed up pile of pillows in the corner, "And no extreme PDA, we clear?" she smiled.
"Yes ma'am," Ashton smirked and Luke turned the colour of a tomato.
As soon as she left the room Calum and Michael sensed the tension.
"We'll leave you two to your uh- talking," Calum stumbled as Michael dashed for the door.
"Girlfriend?" Ashton questioned turning to Luke.
"Well I-uh didn't want to have to explain the whole cross-dressing thing, most people think it's wrong. I don't want to make a first bad impression or anything-"

"No, no! I wasn't talking about that. Oh and Calum's mum is totally cool with that sort of stuff. But what I was saying was that you said um... you kinda declared "us" a couple," he put extra emphasis on the us. "It's just we've never really discussed it and to hear you say it...I don't know it makes it so real."

"Real? Is that a bad thing. If you're having regrets, if you want to stop-"

Luke stopped, choking on his words, as he felt Ashton's lips touch his cheek.

"I'm sorry...was that too much, was it too soon? I know you don't like-"

But this time it was him being cut off as Luke smashed his smooth lips into Ashton's. They both stayed like that. Frozen in place. Neither moving, they both just stared into each others eyes, lips connected, slowly massaging into one another. Ashton's tongue slipped in and out of his mouth, touching the opening of Luke's lips.

Luke opened his mouth slightly, not quite sure what to do. He had never kissed someone before.

Ashton's tongue darted in and danced with Luke's. He ran it down the sides of Luke's mouth and pulled himself closer. Their lips were numb from the pressure.

Luke broke away first when he heard someone clear their throat loudly.

Calum and Michael stood awkwardly watching them. Luke went red but Ashton just smiled. His eyes were lit up and his face was broken in half with the biggest grin Luke had ever seen.

Just looking at him made Luke smile.