chapter 15 || caught -part 1

Luke was laying, naked, on the old couch. He head was filled with bubbles, but his heart was filled with fire.

He loved Ashton, he decided. He needed to tell him.

Ashton had ducked out to get some food for their movie night. It was sort of becoming a tradition, their Sunday movie nights.

He wished he didn't send Ashton out. He missed him, even though it had only been about 10 minutes, he craved the curly hair boy.

He heard a loud knock on the door so he slipped on a massive shirt that reached down to his knees.

wow he's fast

Luke smirked to himself.

he is fast

He was about to open the door when he heard a voice not belonging to Ashton.

"Open up Luke!" his fathers voice boomed through the walls.

Luke opened the door sheepishly. His father stood tall, broad shoulders, frown on his face.

"Dad?" Luke's stomach churned.

"You told me you were done with that shit! You told me you stopped-" he stopped and looked at his son,"Did you have sex with that fag?!" he was yelling.

The cold air bit at Luke's naked legs. Luke wished he had put on something...less revealing.

"Dad-I'm-uh-" Luke trembled.

"Did you sleep with him?" he roared.

Luke looked down at his feet, face burning up.

He felt a hard hand swipe across his cheek leaving a stinging sensation. He looked up, meeting his fathers eyes. Tears fogged his vision.

"You better stop this bullshit right now!" he father yelled pushing him to the ground, "This isn't right. You're not only being disgusting but you're disobeying the lord!"

He spotted Luke's makeup bag on the bench. He stormed over to it.

"I know you've been using this! I saw your picture in your boyfriends wallet." he spat the word boyfriend.

Luke's couldn't stand. Shots of pain ran through him every time he moved his right leg.

His dad ripped open the makeup bag and threw all the makeup into the bin.

"This will stop!" he yelled. He spotted one of Luke's dresses lying on the floor. He grabbed it and threw it into the bin with the makeup. "This will stop!"

Luke whimpered in protest.

Luke's dad was about to throw away another dress when frantic knocking came from the door.

"Luke are you ok?" Ashton's voice was filled with distress.

Luke cried out, trying to warm Ashton but Luke dad was already at the door.