chapter 18 || hungover

The sun pierced into Ashton's eyes. A monster headache throbbed in his skull. He squinted trying to make out where he was.

A foggy shape jumped into his field of vision. The shape held up another shape and used another shape to hit the previous shape.

A loud "dong" ran though Ashton's ears making his headache ten billion times worse. "What the fuck?!"

He tried opening his eyes again. This time he was able to make out the shapes as Calum holding up a wooden spoon and a frying pan. "Somebody is a little hungover," he laughed.

"Get the fuck away and close the fucking blinds," Ashton moaned.

"But sweetest sweetie," Calum grinned, "Today is a new day, we need to greet it with open arms and a smile!"

"What the fuck Calum? Are you high?"

Michael walked in holding painkillers, "He's had too much coffee."

"Such negativity," Calum snapped at Michael, "No such thing as too much coffee."

Michael laughed and threw the painkillers at Ashton.

"Will someone close the stupid blinds?" Ashton yelled.

Calum stood up and opened the blinds wider. "You don't control me Irwin!"

Both boys came over and sat down on the bed next to Ashton. "How come we received a call from Ella last night asking us to pick you up? I thought you were with Luke?" Michael questioned.

Ashton rubbed his temples trying to soothe his thumping head. "There's been a-uh little bump in our relationship," he mumbled giving both boys death stares.

"Bump...as in hump," Calum asked.

Ashton growled, "No bump as is in his parents want to kill me and I'm not allowed to see him anymore."

Calum and Michael both went silent.

"Where am I anyway," Ashton asked still not sure of his surroundings. He laid on the couch that used to be in Calum's garage but he was covered with the sheets from Michael's bed.

Michael went a little red. "Uh this is Calum's and my apartment."