015

PETER AND Y/N haven't talked in days, she was waiting on him to apologize and he was waiting on her to talk to him

PETER AND Y/N haven't talked in days, she was waiting on him to apologize and he was waiting on her to talk to him. Everyone was tired of them not saying a word to each other, even bucky and sam were concerned. The whole team had enough of their bullshit so they staged an intervention, "y/n i have something to show you" tony says knocking on her door. "yeah what is it?" she looks at him. "you'll have to come downstairs and see" he smiles and leaves. she furrows her eyebrows nonetheless she goes downstairs.

She walks downstairs to see everyone in the living room, "what's going on?" she questions. But before anyone says anything she looks around and sees peter in the middle of the room. She glares at all of them, "what the fuck is going on?" she says staying at the top of the stairs. "y/n come down, we need to talk" steve says to her, "i'm fine right here" she says trying to avoid peters eye contact. "yeah what's going on?" peter suddenly asks, and y/n rolls her eyes. "we have had enough of you and y/n's bullshit now make up already!" tony tells them.

"i'll apologize when he apologizes first" she says, "why do i have to apologize first?" he scoffed. she glares at him. "this is not gonna end well" sam whispers to bucky, and he nods in agreement. "well this all started when you got jealous of something that wasn't even serious" she says coming down stairs. "i wouldn't have been jealous if you wouldn't have been so flirty with him" he retorted. "i was not flirting with him! i was being friendly" she snaps.

"Oh friendly my ass" he scoffed, wanda looks away and tries not to laugh. "what about katie huh?" she comes closer to him. "what about katie" he crosses his arms. "oh i don't know except that you went to her house!" she shouts and the team looks at her in shock but they weren't surprised. "because we had to do a project!" he yells back, "then what was your project about huh? or did you guys just fuck" she accused. "of course not! why would you say that!" he says to her.

"oh i don't know maybe because you were telling me how you were going over to her house to make me jealous, so why wouldn't you" she yells getting frustrated. Bucky and sam sit down on the couch and eat popcorn while watching the shit show go down, "i can't believe you would accuse me of that, how do i know you never fucked josh!" he tells her. "okay guys calm down" steve tells them. "no you all wanted us to talk so we're talking!" she shouts, "more like yelling" natasha says. Y/n sighs and runs her fingers through her hair, "i think we need to let them talk, alone" natasha tells them.

Y/n smiles at natasha and natasha nods in return, she drags them to the kitchen and as the door closes peter sighs. "peter why are we fighting?" she asks him. "i don't know" he shrugs his shoulders, "i'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable and i'm sorry that i was flirting with josh even though it was just friendly" she apologizes to him. "no y/n i'm the one who should be saying sorry, i just got jealous because when i saw you and josh laughing and smiling it hurt knowing that someone else was making you smile and laugh" he looks away.

Y/n smiles sympathetically at him, "peter no one can ever make me laugh and smile like you do" she holds his hand. "i'm sorry for being a dick" he tells her again. "yeah you were a major dick" she laughs, and he smiles a bit. "but you're my major dick" she says looking up at him. he laughs "good to know." peter pulls y/n into a hug, "i love you" he tells her. "you what?" she looks at him in surprise. "i said i love you" he smiles at her waiting for her response. she takes time to process what he just said but she responds. "i love you too peter parker" she brings him into a sweet kiss.

"aww!" multiple voices said, "again?!" y/n sighs. natasha opens the door, "sorry" she shrugs. they both laugh. "promise to never be assholes to each other again?" she holds out her pinky. "i promise" he smiles and shakes her pinky. "finally you guys made up" tony walks in and sighs. "thank you" she tells them all. "for what?" bucky asks confused. "if you guys never had made us make up we would have never have made up" she says. "is it just me or was that confusing" sam furrows his eyebrows."it's just you" bucky tells him, resulting into sam punching bucky in the arm but forgot he had a metal arm.

"oh fuck! i forgot that was there" he says holding his hand. "that's what you get" bucky mocks him. "will you guys cut it out, or do we need another intervention" steve tells them. "steve's dad side is coming out" y/n says, "isn't he always in dad mode?" peter asks, "you're right" y/n nods. "i'm really thinking about giving you all a week of non stop training" he warns them. "okay okay we'll stop it" y/n puts her hands in the air. "he's such a dad" y/n whispers to peter and they both began to silent laugh and steve just shakes his head at them while they continue to laugh.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
heyy so this chapter was kinda short but i just wanted them to make up already and so now we can get into infinity war! hehe better your tissues ready it's gonna be a long ride, i love you all and i have a peter parker fic it's called "oops wrong number" so please go check it out! also thank you all so much for 14k! it's literally such a dream come
true and i don't do this just for me i do it for all of you too! bye losers! <3