004

Y/N WAS FREAKING out, she didn't know what to wear for her and peters "date" technically it was just a hang out but in y/n's head she thought it was a date

Y/N WAS FREAKING out, she didn't know what to wear for her and peters "date" technically it was just a hang out but in y/n's head she thought it was a date. She ran down stairs where everyone was and screamed "NATASHA WANDA I NEED HELP NOW" and she ran back up stairs. The guys were all confused but natasha and wanda just went to y/n's room, they looked at her. "So I don't know what to wear to me and peters "date" she says with quotation marks, "why did you say date with quotation marks?" wanda asks.

"It's technically a hang out but I'm saying it's a date but obviously I won't tell him that" she says swinging her arms in the air. They nod and get to work, "how about this" wanda says to natasha and y/n. Natasha shakes her head, "not her color" and goes for a cute pair of ripped jeans, a black spaghetti strap top, a flannel unbuttoned, and a pair of black vans (up top). "Try this on" she says. Y/n nods, and goes to change in the bathroom. She comes out and wanda and natasha smile, "beautiful" they say making y/n blush a bit. "Now for some natural makeup" wanda says and sits y/n down to do her makeup, it takes wanda about 30 minutes to do her makeup.

"And done" she says and puts everything down, y/n turns to the mirror and smiles at herself. "I don't really wear makeup" she mumbles, "you look good with and without makeup" natasha says making y/n smile. "Thank you guys" she says to them and gives them a hug. "Anytime kiddo" natasha mumbles, "now Peter should be here soon so go you might wanna go downstairs" wanda says to y/n and she nods walking out of her room. Y/n walks downstairs to see them in a line, she scrunches her eyebrows in confusion. "What's going on?" she asks them, "we heard about your little date with parker" tony says. "It's not a date, it's technically a hang out so" y/n says shrugging her shoulders.

"Still we have to give him the talk" Steve says looking at the others, "no no you don't have to do that, it's not a date so there's no need we're just hanging out like friends" y/n says moving her arms. "Plus I've only lived here for like a week or two, you shouldn't care that much" she says sitting down. "Y/n you mean more to us than you know, and we all know you're practically in love with him" tony says. "Hey, I'm not in love with him" y/n says crossing her arms, "uh yes you are, you talk about how his eyes sparkle in the sunlight and how curly his hair is and how he's so hot" sam says in a girl like voice mocking y/n, "I don't talk like that! and you may have a point" she says swinging her feet.

They look at her, "we may have a point?! you literally talk about him when your alone!" Bucky exclaims, "how do you know that?!" she says, "we may ask Friday to let us listen in" Steve says in a high pitched voice, "Steve!!" They exclaim, "I'm sorry, but she had to know!" he defends himself. "You listen in on my conversations!?!" y/n shouts now standing up, "in our defense, we were just checking if you were okay" Tony says with his hands, "I can't believe you guys!" y/n says. The boys look down, "you guys are so childish" wanda says from behind y/n. "We were just making sure she was okay" Sam says, "by eavesdropping?!" natasha crosses her arms.