001

Y/N LIMPED AROUND trying to convince herself this was a dream, she wanted to go to the tower but she figured that would just be weird

Y/N LIMPED AROUND trying to convince herself this was a dream, she wanted to go to the tower but she figured that would just be weird. She tried to find somewhere to stay, since she didn't know where she was. All she knew was that she wasn't home, sighing she sees a bench not to far away from her. She walks to the bench and sits down, mumbling to herself. About 15 minutes of sitting on the bench, she gets up trying to look for shelter of some sort.

As she was walking she felt something odd was about to happen, that's when some type of force pushed her backward. Y/n was thrown into a building, she groaned and rubbed her head. She laid there for a moment, lifting her head up she sees figures. She slowly got up, holding her head. Her vision was a bit blurry and she heard ringing in her ears. Y/n wobbled forward, trying to see what was going on. That's when she fell to the floor and passed out, "what do we do with her?" a voice said. "Well I think we should take her to the hospital" another voice said, "I think she'll be fine, let's just go and eat Chinese" someone else said. "She's bleeding!" the same voice from before exclaims.

Y/n heard familiar voices, like she's heard them before. Her head was hurting badly, she jerked her arm. "She's waking up" she heard someone say. Y/n slowly opened her eyes her vision still slightly blurry,  she groans and rubs her head when she feels something wet. She looked at her hand and her eyes went wide, she then turned her head slightly and what she saw made her freak out even more. She looked up at the people who were surrounding her and she fell back. "Wow, it's okay we aren't gonna hurt you" that was Steve's voice. She blinked her eyes a few times, thinking it was all a dream or at least a lucid dream. "Are you okay?" Natasha asked y/n.

Y/n opened her mouth trying to speak but nothing came out. The others were either confused or concerned for the girl that was in front of them, "this is just a dream" the girl mumbled to herself. "A very odd but nice dream" she continued. "Uhm miss are you okay?" Steve asked her, she looked back at them and touched Steve. The team went into fighting mode, y/n flinched Steve has noticed and put his hand out to them telling them it was okay. Y/n's eyes widened "holy shit! you're the marvel cast!" she exclaimed. That's when Peter or Spider-Man spoke up, "uh what is she talking about?" y/n screamed in her mind. "omg it's the Tom Holland!" She squeaked, "Mr. Stark!?" He exclaimed.

Tony had put an arm in front of Peter, "lady, did you escape from a mental hospital or something?" He says to her. Y/n looks down, thinking in her head. 'Oh my god, this can't be happening' she says in her head. Y/n started pacing, "you can't be real, this can't be real. I'm in a dream and any minute now I'm going to wake up" she says softly. Y/n closes her eyes for a few moments and she opens them and they are still there. "What's your name?" Steve asked her, "y-y/n" she stutters out. "Well y/n I'm Steve" y/n let's out a shaky breath, "I know who you are" she looks up at him. "You are Steve Rogers aka Captain America, born on the Fourth of July obviously 1918 when you crashed into an arctic in 1945 at the age of 27, being thawed out 66 years later, you are technically 93 but you are physically 27." Everyone's eyes widen.