005

Y/N WAS SITTING on her bed when Bucky came bursting through the door, "you do know there is a thing called knocking right?" she said rolling her eyes

Y/N WAS SITTING on her bed when Bucky came bursting through the door, "you do know there is a thing called knocking right?" she said rolling her eyes. "Nope never heard of it, now come down stairs there's something you have to see!" he said grabbing her arm and dragging her out of bed. "Bucky!" she exclaimed. He heard her protest but continued to drag her. Once they were downstairs, she saw why Bucky did what he did. Y/n went wide eyed, "i-is that an infinity stone?" she asked her mouth going dry in an instant.

"Yes, it's an infinity stone the reality stone to be exact" vision stated. Everyone looked at y/n, "why are you all staring at me?" she said. "You're from another universe, you know what's going to happen" Steve told her, "Yes, but this wasn't apart of the movie" she said biting her lip. "I'm changing the movie" she mumbled. "What?" Tony asked, "I said I'm changing the movie, with me here it is affecting the future. Meaning I don't know what's going to happen" she told them almost tearing up. Bucky who was next to her rubbed her shoulder, he saw her eyes watering and immediately started consoling her.

"Hey it's okay, we'll get through this" he mumbled to her so only she can hear. She nodded and sighed softly, "so what do we do" Clint speaks up, "I don't know, but we will do whatever it takes" Tony says and looked at y/n. The others nod, looking at each other knowing that this will be the fight they have been waiting for. "Y/n you have to tell us what happened in your movie, that's the only way we will understand and win" Steve said walking to her, y/n sighs. She knows that it will affect everything, but everything is already changing so she decides to tell them even if it hurts. She nods, "you may have to sit down, and this may hurt" she warns them. They nod knowing they won't like the things she's about to say.

"So this villain named thanos, he is extremely tall and has a purple nutsack on his face" y/n chuckles a little bit while the others are confused. "anyways thanos wants to collect all six infinity stones to wipe out half of the population" she says, "why?" natasha asks. "He thinks he's doing good, by getting rid of the population he is helping society apparently" she sighs. "Did we win?" Peter asks her, she looks at him and almost started to cry again. "n-no, you lost" she whispers, "so thanos wins and half of the population just disappears?" Bruce said. She just nods, "d-do we disappear?" Peter asks her worriedly. "Half of you do" she mumbles unable to look them in the eye, the others look at her sadly. "Who disappears?" Tony asks her.

"Uh well" y/n gulps and takes a shaky breath. She didn't know if she should tell them, but she thought that maybe it would be helpful and that she can change the future but in hopes that they win. "Bucky, wanda, sam, vision but since he has the mind stone thanos rips it off of him, nick fury, the guardians of the galaxy but you guys don't know them yet, and uh peter" she says the last part softly. Tony looks over at Peter who was sitting there silently. "How can we stop him?" Tony asks. "I don't know, he's powerful" she says finally looking up at them. "What happens next?" Thor questions, "five years go by" y/n says when tony stops her.

"Five years!?" He exclaims, she just nods sadly. "In endgame you guys defeat thanos and bring back everyone who was dusted" she says and the others looked at her for hope. "But" she continues "but two people here die for good" she says sadly looking at tony and natasha. Everyone is silent, not knowing what to say next. "So we defeat thanos and bring everyone back?" Tony says arms crossed, y/n nods. "How do we find him?" Bruce asks, "well since we have the reality stone, he will come to us most likely." She tells him, "how did you find this stone anyways?" she asks them. "There was a portal and a red thing glowing around it, and it just appeared" Bucky states.

"Wait, like the portal I saw back in my universe when I was transported here?!" y/n asks him and he nods. "Y/n I think I know what this means" bruce says standing up. "What?" she turns her head. "I think you were sent here to help us" he tells her. Everyone looks at him confused, "think about it y/n was transported here by a red glowing portal, and so was the reality stone. she is connected to the reality stone somehow and she is our leverage" he says moving his hands while he talks. Y/n starts to deep think about what Bruce said, 'was i sent here to protect and help them' she thought to herself. "That makes sense" Tony says. Everyone looks at him now, "yeah but why me?" she says. "wait y/n didn't you tell me that when you were younger you had dreams about us" wanda speaks up.

"what?!" Everyone exclaims, "when i was younger i had dreams of all of you, which is what partly made me get into marvel" she says, Bruce looks at her and gasps. "What?!" everyone exclaims, "y/n is like our guardian angel, she was sent here to protect us and help us against thanos the biggest threat we are facing" he says to them. "So i am your guy's guardian angel?" she asks him. "Basically" bruce says, "that's cool!" she exclaims. Everyone goes silent once again, thinking about everything that was said. "W-what do we do?" Peter asks his voice cracking a bit since he hasn't talked for a good while."Whatever it takes" Tony and y/n say simultaneously, they look at each other and nod.

authors note:
sooo how'd you like it!?
yes this is kinda short
well shorter than what
i usually write but what
do you think?! good or
bad so that i can improve
on my writing also count
how many times was what
said lmao everyone
says what too many
times but yeah tell
me what your favorite
part was mine was
when y/n and tony
say whatever it takes
together because yk
it's cute and something
might happen with them so
yeah love you guys so
much peace! ❤️✨