006

Y/N HAS BEEN working non stop on trying to find out how she is connected to the reality stone and what she can do to help them

Y/N HAS BEEN working non stop on trying to find out how she is connected to the reality stone and what she can do to help them. It's been almost 1 month after the whole "connected to the reality stone" thing and she has been in her room most of the time. She goes down sometimes to get something to eat, and they have been checking up on her. Mostly Tony, Bucky, Wanda, Steve, Natasha, and Peter. They try to get her to come down and forget about everything, but y/n won't listen. Peter has been knocking on her window, checking up on her every once in a while.

He is worried about her, he understands I mean he also found out he could die or loose someone who he cares deeply for. Peter was done with school and decided to go see y/n, he texted her but she won't answer his texts or she will ignore his calls. He put on his spider-man suit and swung to the avengers tower, he landed on y/n's balcony and looked inside. She was on her laptop, and he could see how frustrated she was. He smiled because she was still beautiful, but he frowned when he saw her throw her notebook across the room. He was hesitant on knocking on her window, but he did it anyway. Y/n heard a tap against the window and looked to see Peter.

She smiled slightly, she missed him. Even though she has been ignoring his calls and texts, she was just super busy. She walked to the window and opened it, "what are you doing here?" she asked Peter letting him inside. "I just wanted to see you, are you okay?" he asks her and takes off his mask. "yeah yeah i'm fine, i've just been busy" she lied well not necessarily she has been busy, but she definitely wasn't fine. "Tony told me you barely leave your room and you don't eat that much" peter tells her and walks closer to her.

"Of course he did" she rolled her eyes, "look as long as i'm here, i'm going to try my hardest to find out how to save you all" she says looking at him. "I know but that doesn't mean you should shut yourself out and not talk to anyone" he looks at her sadly. "You're right, i don't need to" she says, him looking up at her. "I want to" she says crossing her arms, "Peter the only way that you will get to stay alive is by me, and believe me i've been working my ass off to save you and everyone else because if i don't then it's gonna be my fault your dead okay!" she yells not directly at him, she was just frustrated and upset and Peter understood that.

Peter looks at her and he tries hard not to cry right then and there. "Y/n" he whispers and goes to her to hug her, "it's not your fault, it will never be your fault" he tells her and he caresses her hair. She cries in his arms, "but peter it is, if i don't find a way to safe you than it will be" she sobs hugging him tighter. "Y/n, no matter what happens it will never be your fault. You shouldn't beat yourself up for something you can't exactly control" he tells her letting a few tears slipping out, he hated seeing her like this. It hurt him, knowing that he couldn't do anything. She nods, quieting down a bit until she stops crying completely.

They stay like that for a while, till they let go of each other and blush a little bit. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that" y/n says and wipes of her tears with her sleeve, "no, it's okay you don't have to apologize" Peter shakes his head and holds her hand. She smiles at him, they stare into each other's eyes for what feels like forever. They both lean in once again and touch each other's lips, she grabs his cheek and puts her forehead on his. They smile and laugh, making y/n feel so much better. "Aww!" they heard jumping slightly, "were you guys spying on us?!" y/n exclaims looking at the camera slightly mad. "damn it steve, you pressed the button for them to hear us!" Tony exclaimed.

"It wasn't my fault, my hand slipped!" steve yelled back, making the teens laugh. "anyways you guys better not be founding, you shall not do it until you are 50!" Steve exclaims over the mic, making both peter and y/n giggle blushing slightly. "Oh cmon
steve let them live" they can hear natasha say, "they are children!" he says. Peter and y/n look at each other and both bust out laughing, "you guys are hilarious, now could you stop spying on us!" she tells them. They say sorry and stop spying on them, y/n and Peter look at each other. "So" peter says awkwardly, "so" y/n chuckles awkwardly. "y/n i have an important question to ask" he says to her looking down.

"What is it?" she looks at him, "uh will you be my g-girlfriend?" he asks her stuttering. She smiles and giggles at how adorable he was, "of course i would love to be your girlfriend" she exclaims and hugs him. Peter was taken aback by this, but he wasn't complaining. They kissed and this time more passionately, he grabbed her waist and she straddled him. They were full on making out, it was amazing for both of them. It's like they were made for each other, it was weird but neither of them were complaining. They were about to do more when someone interrupted, "I SAID NOT TO FOUNDE!" They heard steve shout making y/n fall onto the floor, "ow" she says holding her head.

Peter helps her up, "you okay?" he asks her rubbing her head. She nods, they turn to look at steve who was glaring at both of them mostly Peter. He was mad, you could literally see the steam coming from his ears and nose. Peter is scared shitless and doesn't know what to do, "both of you downstairs now" he says in a monotone voice scaring them both. They quickly go down stairs, to see everyone lined up some of them were smirking others some of them were mad and the others wanted to tease them. "Sit down" they heard Steve say behind them. They jumped slightly and sat down on the couch, quite close to each other as well. Steve looks at them, sighing slightly.

"Look I know you guys are teenagers and your hormones are all over the place and you start to-" Steve says before y/n cut him off, "we get it, no need to go full in depth" she says putting her hand up. Peter sits there awkwardly putting his hands together, "what i'm trying to say is that, you don't want to regret your decisions when you do the deed" steve says the others agreeing. Wanda smirking because she knows they both already lost their virginity, "okay okay we understand" y/n says trying to get this over with. "Hey Steve did you know that y/n and peter both lost their innocence already" wanda says peter and y/n both glaring at her. "Wanda!!" they yell, "that's what you get for making me clean your mess" she says crossing her arms. They both sink down in their seats, "YOU WHAT?!" Steve shouted, the others were surprised too.

Peter and y/n look at each other and back at them, "but you just literally starting dating" natasha said. "not with each other" y/n mumbled making steve even more furious. "oh dear god please help and save these corrupted children" he pleaded putting his hand on his forehead. "Steve it's not even that bad, i mean didn't you loose yours to peggy?" y/n asked making steve stutter. "Exactly and i'm pretty sure everyone here has lost theirs before they were 18" y/n says standing up grabbing peters hand. "Now if you will excuse us we are going to go watch a movie, and we won't do anything i promise" she says walking to her room with peter. "That was scary and awkward" peter says, "yeah but steve will let it go i mean i can choose who i want to be with." y/n says and lays down with Peter to watch a movie.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
ahh yes i updated and i hoped you enjoyed! i honestly am so proud of myself! remember to vote, comment, and tag someone who would enjoy reading this! love you bye! ❤️🥺