003

IT WAS THE next day and Peter felt an odd connection to y/n, last night when she defended him he felt something in his stomach go off

IT WAS THE next day and Peter felt an odd connection to y/n, last night when she defended him he felt something in his stomach go off. It was weird because he only felt that with this but this time it was stronger. Yes he did think she was absolutely stunning but he just shook that thought away, he liked it when she defended him and he liked it when she smiled at him. He was geeking out because she said he was twice of a man than tony was, which was obviously a lie but that was how y/n saw him.

Peter was amazed that she was from a different universe especially since apparently in her universe everyone loves him, which was something he wish were true. What was weird was that he likes that y/n likes him, he enjoyed it when she was geeking over him. She knew everything about him, which was creepy but she liked him for him. When she was talking to wanda talking about her universe he was eavesdropping which was wrong but he couldn't help it, she was talking about how much Peter or well Tom Holland. His cheeks were red and butterflies were in his stomach he thought she was funny, pretty, smart and he loved how sarcastic she was.

He was in class doodling on his notebook, sighing he looked up at the time seeing it was almost lunch. When the bell finally rung Peter was the first one out the door, he had to tell Ned about y/n. He gets to the cafeteria and goes through the lunch line getting his food, he sits down next to Ned. "Hey dude" Ned says, "hey, guess what" peter tells him. "What happened?" Ned asks, "well you know how I told you about the girl from another universe" he says fidgeting his hands a bit, "oh yeah the hot one" peter rolls his eyes, "well yesterday I went to the tower because mr stark was like they were gonna play video games and stuff and so I was like yeah of course because it's the avengers" Ned nodded agreeing.

"well I went and they were already playing games and so I went next to mr stark and we talked when y/n came in and she played against mr barnes and she won, she was talking with Wanda and I may have eavesdropped and she was talking about me well Tom Holland the guy that plays me in her universe she was talking about how I was super cute and nice and smart. And that's not all she defended me when I was talking about how y/n was right because she said woman have more balls than men which was kinda true and mr stark was disappointed in me and y/n said that I am twice of a man he was!" Peter exclaimed.

Ned looked at him wide eyed, "dude really?! thats awesome!" he told Peter. "I know the whole night I've been think about her and I can't stop thinking about her" ned looks at him, "Peter it sounds like you have a crush!" ned smirks at him. Peter looks at him, "I don't know, I mean I barley know her but she knows everything about me" ned sighs "yeah but talk to her I mean she is like in love with you already so shoot your shot" peter bites his lip, "yeah you're right, after school today I'm gonna go to the tower and talk to her" Peter tells Ned, "there you go!" ned patted his back, peter smiles thinking about talking to y/n he couldn't wait.