011

TONY WAS LOOSING his mind, it's been weeks without y/n and he was frustrated

TONY WAS LOOSING his mind, it's been weeks without y/n and he was frustrated. He was always in his lab trying to find some way to get her back, tony missed her. He missed how sarcastic she was, she reminded him of himself. He has accidentally fallen asleep on his desk, Steve had knocked on his door. Tony jumped up a little, he looked at steve. "Yes?" He asks him going back to work. "Tony you've been in your lab for weeks now, no wonder Peter is doing the same" Steve says to him, "Well i'm sorry that i'm the only one that's fucking doing something around here" he says a little loudly. Steve looks at him shocked, he knew that tony cared for y/n but this was different.

"We are doing everything we can, but hiding and being by yourself isn't going to help find y/n" he says in a soothing voice. Tony turns around a looks at him, he knows deep down that steve's right but because he's too stubborn to admit it he shakes his head. "She could be anywhere for gods sake she could even be in space!" Tony shouts anger laced in his tone. Steve sighed, "I know tony, but this isn't what y/n would want" tony scoffs. "Then what would she want? She could be seriously hurt or even worse, she would want for us to fight for her and everyone else" Steve doesn't say anything, he simply just leaves.

After hours of being stuck in the lab, Tony feels the ground shaking. He runs to where the noise is coming from, "what's going on?" he asks. "The stone, something's happening" Bruce responds, they all see the stone trying to escape from the glass case it is in. "Stop it!" Steve says, "we can't" vision says back. Suddenly a blast was caused by the stone sending them all backwards, the stone started to go up into the sky. "Thanos" Tony grits, "or it's y/n" wanda says, "how would that be possible?" Bruce says, "you said it yourself, y/n is connected to the stone what if it sensed she was in danger" wanda says standing up, "that makes sense" natasha tells her. "Let's hope your right" tony says looking up at the whole that was made in the roof.

—————————————————————————

Y/n was in her room, her knees against her chest. She was rocking back and forth, the pain she felt physically and mentally was excruciating. She had bruises, bumps, scars, marks, even burns all
over her body. Thanos showed no mercy, he would
do it again and again and there were times where
she passed out due to all the injuries and pain. She hasn't eaten in days, y/n was looking terrible. Though y/n was too stubborn to go without a fight, she tried multiple times to escape but she would always get caught and there were consequences if you disobeyed.

Y/n had felt the ship shake, she got up and since there were no windows she didn't know what was going on. Till she heard thanos's minions shouting, she heard one of them say "get the stone" y/n was beyond confused. "What stone?" she mumbled to herself. That's when everything went silent, y/n walked forward till something burst through her door. She jumped but saw the reality stone, she smiled. The stone got closer, when it went inside y/n's chest. She screamed in agony, it hurt like a bitch. She fell to the floor, that's when thanos bursted in. "What is going on" he yelled.

Y/n smirked at him, she knew she that the stone gave her powers. She blasted him with her hand, he got back up and started to run to her. Y/n sent him
flying to the other room, making a whole through the wall. "I told you, you would loose" she says and fly's through the roof, she was floating in space. Y/n thought her head was going to burst by now, but it didn't. She thanked the stone for that, y/n started to fly back to earth. "I'm finally going home" she says with a smile, she couldn't wait to see everyone especially Peter.

————————————————————————

Peter was at the tower, Tony had called him because of what happened with the stone. "Do you think thanos has the stone?" Peter asked them, "we don't know, we hope not" Steve tells him. Peter taps his foot in anxiousness, he really hoped they were right. Just as Peter was about to ask another question, they heard a blast. "What is that?" Thor asks, "y/n" Peter mumbles rushing outside. He sees a red light, but covers his eyes because it is too bright. The others followed him, that is when y/n landed in a somewhat superhero pose. Peter looked up and was surprised, he was frozen.

He shook out of his frozen state and ran up to hug her, "y/n" he said in her arms. They were both crying, "peter" she says to him. "I-i missed you so much" he stutters, "i missed you too peter"
she says to him. They were hugging each other like it was there last. Peter kissed her and she kissed him back, that's when tony coughed. They both let go and blushed, tony came up and hugged her. "I missed you kid" he whispers to her, "i missed you too" she says back. Steve came up to her, "i knew you could do it" he tells her, "eh i am pretty awesome aren't i" she says making them both laugh. Next came natasha "you had me worried" she hugs her.

"I know" she sighs, then it was wanda "come here dummy" she says and wraps her arms sound y/n. Y/n chuckles, "i missed you too" they let go. Next was sam and bucky, "did you know that bucky actually cried when you left" sam says, bucky hits his arm "dude" y/n laughs "oh really" she says to them."I missed you both" she says and hugs them, "we missed you too" they said and left but bucky hits sam again. Next was clint, "without you here everyone was a mess" he hugs her, "yeah you guys can't function without me" she says making clint chuckle. Lastly was thor, "come here big guy" she says and he hugs her really hard. "I missed you lady y/n" he tells her, "i missed you too thor" she says.

"So are we gonna stand here or are we gonna go inside because it's freezing," they all head inside. Peter wraps an arm around her making y/n smile and moves closer to him, they all sit down. "Y/n can you tell us what happened" steve asks, she nods. "Well thanos took me and he put me in this cell, he wanted to know why i know so much so i told him. He hurt me, a lot" she says showing everyone her scars, burns, and bruises. Peter holds her, he never wants to let her go especially after what happened. "Is it okay if i go take a shower, ive been in the same clothes for days" she asks them, they all nod. Y/n goes to her room and sighs, it felt good to be home but it still hurt.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
i honestly love this! ik i say this a lot but still, i hope you enjoyed it! please tell me what you thought of it, i would appreciate that. i love you all and make sure to check out my other books because why not. bye my lovelies! <33