012

THE SILENT CRIES coming from y/n had the team disoriented, they knew she suffered a lot from the whole thanos kidnapping situation but it has been a whole month

THE SILENT CRIES coming from y/n had the team disoriented, they knew she suffered a lot from the whole thanos kidnapping situation but it has been a whole month. They have tried to cheer her up and distract her but nothing works, she has been in this depressed state and since she's been upset the whole team has been as well. Peter has been staying over to help her because she gets nightmares and starts screaming and crying, they all suggested for her to see a therapist but they agreed it would make it much more worse so they took her out to her favorite place the bowling alley.

"Y/n" Peter had knocked on her door quietly, "uh come in" she said. He could tell she was trying to wipe her tears, he could hear the sniffles. Peter poked his head in looking at her, she was sitting on her bed hands in her lap she smiled at him and he smiled back. "Well mr stark wanted me to tell you to get ready" he says sitting on the edge of her desk, "ready for what?" she asks him. "It's a surprise" he says smirking a bit, she laughs a little, "no seriously tell me" she tries to get him to tell her. "I promised i wouldn't tell" he said hands in the air, "yeah and we both know you suck at keeping secrets" she says to him. "Hey! i'm not bad at keeping secrets, i haven't said anything about me being spider-man" he says as a matter of fact.

"Did you forget Ned?" she looks at him, "okay he found out but it wasn't my fault, i didn't know he was there!" he says flopping himself on the bed making y/n giggle, Peter smiles hearing her giggles. "okay fine i'll give you that but you still suck at keeping secrets" she says getting up, "where are you going?" he frowns. "I'm getting dressed for the surprise silly" she says to him chuckling at his clinginess, "oh yeah, right" he says looking down embarrassed. Y/n laughs entering her closet and shutting it, she decides to wear jeans and a shirt with her converse which were simple. Peter just fiddles with his fingers when she exits the closet, he smiles.

"what?" she looked at him, "oh you just look really pretty" he says softly. "thanks but it's just a pair of jeans and a shirt nothing special" she sits down next to him. "well yeah but you still look cute like always" he extends his hand to hold her hand, she smiles and blushes "why thank you kind sir" he smiles and kisses her cheek. Y/n looks at him and kisses his lips softly, peter put one hand on her cheek and the other around her waist and she put her hands around his neck. As the kiss was getting heated wanda entered the room, both peter and y/n looked at her. She looks between them "ew" she says disgustingly, "yeah and your role play with vision is any better?" y/n asks her separating from peter.

Wanda sighs "you promised not to bring it up" she tells her, "no i promised to not tell anybody not that i wouldn't bring it up" y/n smiles at her. Wanda shakes her head but dismisses it, "are you guys ready we're about to leave?" she asked them. "Yeah we're ready" Peter tells her, "okay well then get your asses down stairs we don't have all day" she says to them. They all leave y/n grabbing her phone and headphones before shutting her door, they walk down to the team laughing. "uh hey guys" she waves to them, "y/n!" they shout hugging her. "i cant breathe" she says to them and they immediately let go, "so what's the surprise i've been hearing about" she says putting her arm around bucky.