010

THE PAIN Y/N endured was unreal, her body covered in bruises and marks

THE PAIN Y/N endured was unreal, her body covered in bruises and marks. She was numb, but it still hurt. Tear stains on her cheeks, eyes red. "Now little one, will you tell me everything you know" Thanos says coming closer to her, y/n couldn't even speak. Her mouth was closed but she tried to talk, yet nothing came out. "Use your words child" he says caressing her cheek, "a pretty girl like you shouldn't cry" he whispers to her. She closed her eyes, hoping it would be over already.

Y/n opened her mouth, slurring and stuttering her words. "G-go t-to h-hell" she grunts. Thanos chuckles darkly, "I guess you need to be punished some more" he says getting up. Y/n's eyes widening, he was about to push the button when she stopped him. "F-fine i'll tell you, b-but please don't hurt me anymore" she cries out. Thanos smiles at this, "that wasn't too hard was it" he says and takes her out of the straps. He throws her over his shoulder since y/n is tiny compared to him.

Thanos takes her to a more comfy place, an actual bedroom. He sat her down, but handcuffed one hand to the bed post. "Really?" she says rolling her eyes, he simply replied with a "yes." He brought up a chair and sat down, "tell me" he states. "What do you want to know?" she shrugs her shoulders, "first tell me how you know everything" he tells her. Y/n sighs, "I'm not from this universe" she tells him. Thanos furrows his eyebrows, "what do you mean?" he asks. "I'm from another universe, it's the real world. This universe is just fake in my universe. Meaning you aren't real, you are just a fictional character" she looks at him.

"So what you're saying little one is that you are from another universe where I'm in a movie?" He turns his head. "That's exactly what i'm saying" she moves her hand, Thanos looks at her but is in deep thought. He shakes his head and turns to face her, "what else?" he asks. "And you succeed, you kill have of the population" she looks at him. He puts his hand on his fat nut sack of a chin, "but" she continues, he turns to her. "In the end you fail, you and your minions die, and the avengers bring everyone back" she says looking directly in his eyes. "So either way you are going to loose" she says to him.

Thanos looks at her with anger, he simply just gets up and shuts the door. Leaving y/n handcuffed, she groans and starts to have a panic attack. Usually when she has a panic attack Peter is always there, but this time he isn't there. She tries to break free, but she doesn't have any powers. Y/n feels something burning in her chest, she grabs her chest and starts to scream in pain. She didn't know what was happening all she knew was that it hurt like hell. After a few moments it stops, she sits there sobbing in her chest.

—————————————————————————

Peter was in his room, it has been 2 weeks since y/n went missing. He has been in his room for those two weeks she has been gone, not eating, barely sleeping, and he was missing school. May was worried about him, everyone was worried about him. Tony has tried to talk to him, but he won't budge. Sighing Peter finally gets out of his room, May comes running to him and she hugs him. "I miss her" he sobs into her shoulder, "i know" she starts to tear up as well. She hated seeing him like this, she never really seen how much he loved her.

May has never seen him this upset ever, she only met y/n twice but she seemed like a sweet girl and she could see the love they both had for each other. "You are going to get her back" she tells him. Peter nods wiping his cheek. "Now go take a shower you smell" she chuckles slightly trying to lighten the mood but peter only nods. She sighs and sits down at the table finishing her work. Peter goes into the bathroom and turns on the water, he steps inside. The warm water hits his skin, his eyes start to water again. He kept on thinking about y/n, everything about her was so perfect. He never even told her he loves her.

They have been only dating for four and a half months, but Peter loved y/n with his whole heart. He always thought about her day and night, she was like a drug to him and he wanted more of her. He started to full on cry, May could hear his sobs. Her heart broke, she wanted to make Peter smile again but she knew if she wanted to see him smile again, they had fo find y/n. Peter just sat there, the water hitting his face. He was numb, all his emotions were drained. He couldn't imagine what she was going through, all he could think about was if she was okay, and that she was being hurt. He didn't want to think that but he tends to overthink a lot.

He finally gets out of the shower, he wraps the towel around his waist and brushes his teeth. He got out of the bathroom, May tried to talk to him but he just went to his room. Yes he did feel a bit guilty but he didn't feel like talking to anyone. All he wanted was to see y/n, hell he would do anything to just hear her voice. So that's what he did, he called her. Even though her phone was at the tower he wanted to hear her voice. "Hi, its y/n leave a message at the beep hehe" Peter could hear her sweet giggle at the end of the voicemail, he smiled.

He loved the sound of her voice, it kept him calm. "H-hi, i know what i'm doing is stupid and that you won't even hear this but i just wanted to hear your voice" Peter stuttered tears slipping out of his eyes. "But i really miss you, i don't know what to do without you. i don't want to lose you" he sobs through the phone. "I miss you please come back to me" he says and the phone beeped meaning the call was over. Peter sobbed into his pillow again, crying himself to sleep. He wanted her, he needed her. And he was going to do whatever he needed to get y/n back.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
i'm not crying you are! but like peter is so sad and it breaks my heart! oh btw the gifs mean what the chapter is going to be about, so like he was sad in this one so the chapter was sad so yeah. i hoped you enjoyed and please give me some feedback i need to know what you guys want to see next! i love you guys! <333