~22~

i just stood there and blinked, i slowly walked over to his side and sat in the chair still processing that idiot was still alive. aizawa soon rushed in behind me and hugged him tightly, then mic and denki.

i forced myself out of the weird trance and sighed sitting on the bed. i felt shinsou grab my hand and his weak squeeze, i slowly look over to him to see him smiling.

"relax a little will ya?" i chuckled a bit and loosened up while tracing his knuckle with my thumb.

"so what happened?" shinsou sighs at my question before responding "one second i was talking to kami and the next...it was dark. it was like an endless nightmare." i sigh and narrow my eyes and nod slowly. "do you know what happened or sumthin?" i shake my head and look at all the equipment he was hooked up to and sighed heavily.

as we got home i opened the from door only to see the house completely trashed. aizawa stormed in and started looking around. "everything's gone!" he yelled obviously worried and frustrated, i peek my head in and take a quick glance of the living room.
"jeez, what the hell could've happened" i nodded in agreement with shinsou

"WERE WE ROBBED?!"! mic screeched in horror, i hummed and took a step inside of the house. i heard something crinkle under my shoe i grab it and hold
it up. it was a...sticky note?? and where the hell was denki?