~20~

"i dunno" denki shrugged, "so why the hell-" bakugou sighed after cutting himself off, i snickered at his annoyance with kaminari.

"the hell are you laughing at baldie?" i scoffed at his comment to my quirk, he only chuckled in reply to it.

"i am. not. bald." i crossed my arms he mimicked body language, "yea, yea." i sighed and looked around the room. it was a lot different from mine. we don't really have a lot of things in common but kaminari and i do get along well together. i kept thinking to myself while kaminari and bakugou bickered over stupid things.

*timeskip*

kaminari was asleep and bakugou and i were having a staring eye contest. of course bakugou was being stubborn as always, i found this contest easy and i won the last couple rounds and he kept getting frustrated.

i stared with a blank expression while bakugou was ✨scrugglin✨ to keep his eyes open. "this is all pointless. you know good and well you're going to lose." he scowled at my words i blinked purposely letting him win, "HA! i won! i told you i'd win this time baldie!!" i rolled my eyes at him playfully. "i let you win dummy"

he huffed "yea ok" bakugou crossed his arms i blinked and then giggled and ruffled his hair..surprisingly he didn't blow me across the room. And his hair was kinda soft. he actually takes care of it. how surprising, i softened my eyes and started playing with it

"..what are you doing" i shrugged and ran my hands through it, i saw bakugou visibly relax and close his eyes. he was so cute. i just wanted to. punch the shit out of him. just. i just wanna put him in a hospital. but. nicely.

am i a psychopath?

probably.