~3~

i knocked on the door and there stood present mic aizawa and shinsou, i walked in and they led me to my room. i pretty much stayed in my room replaying what happened and they didn't bother me which was nice, i actually had space for once.

it was about 1am and i could not sleep, i heard a thud and opened the door. i walked down the steps and shinsou was awake still so was aizawa, they didn't see me. i silently walked up to them. "what are you guys doing up?" i said finally they both jumped and got into defensive stances and i laughed silently, they both shrugged. "what about you?" aizawa asked, "can't sleep." i said bluntly. and they nodded, going back to their room. i was about to try to sleep when a certain ash blonde texted me,

hedgehog: are you up?
Y/N: yea why?
hedgehog: nothing.
Y/N: are you alright? why are you up so late you have school tomorrow.
hedgehog: im fine. you do too idiot
Y/N: you usually go to sleep at 8:30...it's 2am.
hegdehog has went offline.
i sighed and turned off my phone and started to clean until the sun came up, "why is the house so clean?" aizawa said yawning. "heh sorry i couldn't sleep last night so i kinda... cleaned it." i said nervously, "thanks." he said walking out of the door. i shrugged and got ready for school and walked out of the door, i saw bakugou and he looked exhausted again. i walked behind him and he didn't even notice, "you look exhausted sparky." i joked and he didn't even care, he just groaned. i sighed and rolled my eyes, "when's the last time you slept?" i asked. "your dad." he replied low, my breath hitched. "why??" i asked. "in case you needed me."he said tiredly i sighed and continued to walk. we finally got to school and to class, we were the first ones there. he sat down and slowly lowered his head, "i'll wake you up when class starts." i said softly and he slowly fell asleep. "Y/N take him to recovery girl and stay there to make sure he stays as well."  he said as kirishima walked in and i carried bakugou on my back and walked to recovery girls office. i sat down and recovery girl wasn't even there, bakugou just slept the bell rung for lunch and i just waited and waited.

no ones P.O.V
the bell rang for the end of the day and it woke bakugou up, he opened his eyes and sat up to see Y/N sleeping in a chair. she jolted up and rubbed her eyes, "it's time to go home." Y/N told bakugou, he shrugged and followed her, bakugou felt himself getting sleepy again but fought it. he started to get dizzy and his stomach hurt a lot, "Y-Y/N." bakugou said weakly, Y/N whipped around and looked at bakugou. he had black spots blurring his vision and fell foward into Y/N'S arms she sighed as she carried him bridal style into his house where kirishima was, it was good that mitsuki wasn't home. "wha- what happened?!" kirishima yelled. "he hasn't been eating or sleeping." Y/N said laying him on the couch she felt his head and it was hot, "he has a fever too." Y/N said grabbing a wet towel. bakugou's breathing was shallow, Y/N took his shirt off and placed another towel on his chest and his breathing went back to normal, "you're really good at this." kirishima said amazed she only nodded and watched bakugou as his eyes fluttered open, "you alright katsuki?" Y/N asked placing her hand on his wrist, he sighed lightly and nodded slightly she turned to kirishima. "we should give him some rest and space." and they both went into the kitchen.

Y/N P.O.V
over the next few months bakugo, kirishima and I have gotten extremely close, i don't know why but aizawa never seemed to mind me not coming home sometimes as long as i text him he's fine with it. i think i was the closest with bakugo when we were alone he was actually a good person, he would kill anyone who saw him like that.

-next day-
we were heading to the school like normal but we had to go to some sort of camp,

we arrived at the camp i had a bad feeling, i narrowed my eyes as the ground shook. i jumped up and onto the ground as my classmates plummeted to the ground.

it was really easy i just had to burn the earth things we were eating in no time that's when i saw a kid punching midorya i recognized him, i watched over him when his parents died. "hey kota." i said waving as midoriya cowered to the ground, ida began to yell at him. "oi! stop yelling at him!" i thwacked ida in the head and felt something hugging my leg, "hey kid long time no see." i said crouching down. "why'd you have to leave me all alone??" he wiped his tears, "they made me leave i would have stayed if i could have. now could you please apologize to deku? you don't have to." i said comforting him then of course ida, "yea he does! that was very rude and midoriya deserves an apology!" he remarked. kota just glared at ida, "he doesn't have to he's just a kid." i said grabbing kotas hand and walking over to the table. "oh hey Y/N who's that?" mina said looking at kota he just hid behind me, "this is a friend of mine kota don't be scared." he peeked out and his back behind me. "he's always been like that me and kota are going to catch up i'll be back!" i said waving and heading up to kota's so called secret spot.