~13~

i woke up to an all white room with a weird beeping sound and very very fast footsteps in the room, i sat up and saw a worried and pacing bakugou. "uh. are you okay? you seem to be ner-"

"Y/N!!!!!!" sero and kirishima practically tackled me into a bear hug, "uh hi..?" bakugou stared at me with wide eyes.

what was on his mind? "y/n! you were out for two weeks!!" i choked on AIR. "r-really??" they both nodded, "OH ALSO BAKUGOU LIKES YOU BACK!!!!" sero shouted. "sero!" bakugou shouted ripping his gaze away from me.

"i know. that's why i was confused." they all turned to me tilting their heads, "i mean, when bakugou said he hated me. i was confused, since it's obvious you like me and i like you. why would you hate me? is something wrong with me bakugou?"

no ones pov
his eyes widened and his breath stopped in his throat, his entire heart shattered. sero and kiri left the room letting the two talk, "n-no, there's nothing wrong with yo-"

"then why? why do you hate me?" y/n said her words shaky, "i..i can't explain it." her eyes narrowed, "at least try." she stated bluntly. "ok fine, y-you make me feel weird, i...i hate you...but- but..i also..." he paused growling holding his head in his hands.

"WHYISTHISSOHARDJUSTSAYITKATSUKIORYOULLLOSEHERFOREVERYOUIDIOT!!!!!" he scolded himself, he sighed heavily. "i...just...i hate you....but i- i...I LOVE YOU OKAY I LOVE YOU!!!!" once bakugou had confessed y/ns eyes had widened.

even if she knew he liked her she never thought he could love her, she never thought anyone could love her.

bakugous eyes widened when he heard her quiet sobs, she lunged towards him the wires connected to her breaking from the force, she wrapped her arms around his neck squeezing tightly. "i love you too katsuki bakugou."

.

.