~7~

i woke up with a groan, bakugou still had his arms wrapped around me. he groaned deeply, "good morning blasty~" he growled.

"i'll kill you." i chuckled "sure you will bakugou." he sighed loudly, "come on. i'm sure your hungry." he slowly released me from his tight grip letting me free.

"anything in mind?" he shook his head yawning,

i made breakfast for him, placing the plate in front of him. "th-thanks." he mumbled a red hue spread across his cheeks, "oh? is the great bakugou katsuki blushing~?" he choked on his food.

"S-SHUT UP STUPID EXTRA!!!!!!" he yelled food in his mouth i shrugged and turned to do the dishes

i heard him aggressively chewing, "don't forget to chew bakugou." he only chewed faster i shook my head a slight smile on my features,

i grabbed his plate from him washing it, "so anything in particular you want to do today?" he shook his head, "no why you asking idiot?" i shrugged. "i don't know. i have a feeling that today is going to be boring.." he narrowed his eyes. "maybe.."

we heard a squeal from a couple feet away, "AHHHHHH!! I SHIP!!!! SO CUTE!!!" mina screeched. bakugou blushed a deep red, "S-SHUT UP RACCOON EYES!!!!!!!!" i chuckled. i smirked and leaned in close to his face, "o-oi w-what are y-you doing??" i chuckled softly, "just a thing for mina.." i kissed his lips hearing mina squeal i backed away from him.

his blush got darker and he had a somewhat panicked, "w-WAHT?!!??? HAH?!???!??????!!!!"

i shrugged "sorry. i wanted to make mina happy. i mean look at her." she ran around happily screaming, he only stared at me, his lips parted slightly.

"you that flustered?" i ruffled his hair yet he still stood there...frozen.."uhm okay..?"
.

.

"hey y/n do you know what's wrong with bakubro?"

"what do you mean kiri.?"

"he's been sitting there for two hours..what did you do to him..?"