~10~

the door busted open, it was kirishima. "uhm, did i walk in on something i shouldn't have?" i shook my head, "he's just resting."

"shirtless? on top of you?" i nodded, "obviously. are you blind?" he glared at me playfully, "whatever. so you do like him right?" i nodded hesitantly, "ok! i'm going to help you and bakubro if it's the last thing i do!!!" i sighed, "if you say so kiri." i shrugged as he bolted out slamming the door.

the sleeping blonde jolted up at the noise, his head whipping around. i grabbed the side of his head gently he flinched away from my hand but relaxed once my face had come into view.

"katsuki? was it another nightmare?" he nodded relaxing but tensed again, "do i weigh nothing to you??" i smiled and shook my head. he groaned letting his head rest in my hands, he looked up at me with a scowl and got up.

"is something wron-"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!"

i felt my heart shatter to pieces, "w-what? did i do something wrong?" he growled, "JUST SHUT UP!!! DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!! DIDNT YOU HEAR ME!! I SAID THAT I HATE YOU!!" then he stormed off slamming the door, i got up and walked out walking to my dorm room.

what's wrong with me.? why did he hate me all of a sudden? why does he hate me? "woah! y/n?! what's wrong??" sero came up to me, "what. there's nothing wrong..i'm fine sero." he blinked a couple times. "y/n...your crying." my eyes widened i brung my hand up and wiped my eyes.

"i'm sorry you had to see that sero." he grabbed my hand dragging me to his room, "don't apologize y/n, it's not your fault.!" i sighed. "it is. i couldn't contain my emotions and i did something to make bakugou hate me.." he turned to me. "come on y/n, just watch telenovelas with me." i sighed. but smiled sitting down watching the tv.