~18~

we both exchanged confused glances, and shrugged.

"why? are you..jealous blasty?" i snorted, "AH SHUDDUP!!!!!!" kaminari laughed loudly while i snickered, bakugou growled making tiny explosions in his palms.

"okay we have to quiet down aizawa is trying to sleep." i quieted the two boys down, "what do you want us to do. you dragged me here.!"

he whisper shouted once again, i shrugged. "i don't know, and i did not drag you here.! you came willingly baku." i huffed walking into the kitchen, i heard denkis light footsteps and bakugous heavy stomps. why was he always so angry.? i chuckled to myself.

"what the hell are you laughing at over there.?!" whisper shouting again, "nunya."

"hah.?!" denki snorted, "dude how could you not no that.!?"

"HAH?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU IDIOTS MEAN.?!?" he actually shouted this time.

i whipped around slapping a hand on his mouth, releasing it quickly. "it means nunya business dummy."

"what in the world are you three doing in here that is making so much noise.?"

denki yelped at the sight of aizawa, "sorry for waking you aizawa. i'll be sure to have them quiet down." he scoffed whipped around and speedwalked away, "well that was rude!" denki exclaimed.

i sighed, "that's just how he deals with his emotions........he doesn't. he just pushes them down like you bakugou."

"HAH?! I DONT DO THAT!" i looked him up and down and denki snorted, "you definitely do blasty" he looked at me pointing at denki asking me with his eyes to do something. i only shrugged "he ain't lying. come on let's go in my room."

denki was trying to keep his laughing under control and bakugou was trying everything in his power to not blow him up..

i walked into my room to see all shinsous blankets in there..all his pictures and all his clothes..

there's was a sticky note on the ceiling..."have fun with all this :P" denki read out...

it was most definitely my sisters doing. i saw denlos bottom lip quiver, "no kami absolutely not." he sniffed, "i don't kn-ow what you're t-talking
abo-ut.." i sighed. "we're saving this mess for the funeral..which will never happen!"

he turned to me obviously confused, "b-because he's not dead yet i can feel it he's in purgatory! he's just...waiting he's waiting for me..to come save him"

denki looked at me with concern, "y-up t-that's what it is..!" bakugou looked at me weirdly as my voice cracked, "y/n..." i sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"see i-i'm not even c-crying!"

i'm totally fine..