~21~

it has been a couple of weeks since i got the news of shinsous death. i've been doing nothing but training with aizawa and lets just say mic isn't the happiest about that. they've been arguing a lot more often, i usually just go to sleep or completely ignore them.

i was meditating after training, it was nice until. aizawa damn near broke my ENTIRE door rushing into my room VIOLENTLY. i opened an eye and raised one of my eyebrows "y/n!" i opened my other eye and stared at him with a "wtf do you want" expression. he looked scared almost i sighed and stood up, "what is it?" he stumbled over his words obviously his thoughts were all over the place and his breathing was far from even. i put one of my hands on his shoulder.

"aizawa, breathe. i cant understand you when you're like this." he gulped and got control of his breathing...somewhat. i nodded "now what's wrong?" he clenched his fists "shinsous alive." i stood there processing what he just said.

"HUH?!??! well where the hell is he?! is he ok?! is he hurt?! who the hell hurt him?!" i continued asking aizawa more and more questions until he cut me off "he's in the hospital!" and whipped my attention to the door "well what the hell are we waiting for?!" i grabbed my bag and bolted out of my room, almost falling down the stairs, aizawa was running after me.

i got into the car and aizawa followed.

*timeskip to when they arrive at the hospitalll*

i ran up the stairs ignoring the calls of the nurses and aizawa himself and went straight to the room that the nurse at the desk told us.

i rushed in there panting like a damn dog and there he was..shinsou was on the bed. it was really him.

he chuckled weakly, "hey..y/n"