~2~

we stayed at the park and they just talked but bakugou kept staring at me, "where are those bruises from?" he asked. "training." i answered, "don't lie to me." he scowls and everyone looks at him i grab my bag and turn, "my dad." i say quietly and start to walk away. kirishima and bakugou run after me, "why?" kirishima asked and i shrug and continue to walk. "physically or sexually?" bakugou asked and kirishima glared at him, "both." i clench my jaw. "with how strong your quirk is why don't you fight back?!!" bakugou asked, "my moms last wish was to keep my dad safe so..i just...can't." i said bluntly, "and if you guys tell the cops you have no evidence either this could have been self harm but it's not." i say with sadness in my voice, bakugou grabs my wrist loosely and drags me in the opposite direction. "you are not going back there." he says in a harsh but soft tone, "we just met why do you even care." i said on the verge of tears, "because you're our friend." kirishima said softly while bakugou kept dragging me but then my dad came out in a drunken state. he walked up to me and pushed bakugou and kirishima away punched me while using his quirk and i coughed up blood and went flying away, i stood up slowly and went to check on bakugou and kirishima and thankfully he didn't use his quirk on them but before i knew it the cops were there and took my dad to jail. thankfully i didn't even have to go to the hospital or to the orphanage and i could stay with bakugou for the time being.

the entire bakusquad stayed with me at bakugous house and i have devoted my self to being their personal guard dog.....kinda, after everyone went to sleep it was only me and bakugou and he was barely awake. "go to sleep weirdo." i said as bakugous head bobbed up and down and his eyes dropped, he shook his head. "not...until you...do." he said very tired, it was 3am and he usually goes to bed at 8:30 why does he care so much? i sighed as he finally fell asleep in an awkward position, i picked him up bridal style and put him on the couch. the lock started moving around and i hid on the top of the staircase. bakugou and kirishima woke up, "if you don't want to get hurt don't move." the guy said as four more entered my eyes turned white and he saw them, "WHAT IS THAT?!!" he said and they all got scared, i smirked before wrapping them up in chains and jumping down silently. i stepped into the light of the tv and my eyes went back to normal, and i kicked the guys out. and checked on everyone before standing in front of the door again, "uhhh Y/N why are you standing in front of the door at 5am?" kirishima asked me confused, "i wanted to know who almost robbed his house. but it's kinda hard." i said turning around. "what time did you guys go to sleep?" kirishuma asked, "i didn't." i said monotone. "why did you let me go to sleep?" bakugou whisper shouted, "once again you were completely exhausted, and it's past your bed time kid." i said teasingly and he rolled his eyes. his face was full of excitement, "Y/N can you cook??" bakugou said excited. "you definitely did not get enough sleep. since when do you ask for stuff." i said jokingly pushing him on the couch. i started to cook and gave it to myself and kirishima, he was practically swallowing it like bakugou was. "my cooking can not be that good." i said facepalming, "it is!" he said finishing.

everyone had left except for kirishima when someone knocked on the door i opened it and let aizawa in, "can we help you?" i asked confused. "i heard about what happened. i can adopt you if you want." he said bluntly and my eyes widened, "a-are you sure?" i asked, and he nodded. "uhm i need probably a day to get all of my stuff." i replied and he nodded and just left, that was weird. kirishima had a HUGE smile on his face but bakugou looked angry kinda jealous? "are you alright bakugou?" i asked cocking my head and his ears went red.....he clicked his tongue and stomped up the stairs mumbling something. kirishima got very excited, he was jumping everywhere and called mina. "are you two okay?" i asked genuinely concerned, "Y/N and bakugou sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. first comes love, then comes marriage. then com-" i cut them off, "why would bakugou have a crush on someone like me?" i said sadly packing my stuff. bakugou came running down the stairs and glared at me, "told you. he basically hates me, the only reason he let me stay here is because he wants to be a hero, thank you bakugou." i said emotionless before walking out of the door.