~8~

"not much. i just....kissed him." kirishima choked on literal air.

"really?! are you guys together now?!???!??" he asked his eyes practically sprawling like aoyama. "no why would he want to date me? or..like me. are you thinking correctly??" he stiffly straightened up,

kirishima then KARATE chopped me in the head, "ACK- OW!!!!"

"NEGATIVITY BEGONE!!!!" he screeched, "jeez. well you think he would want to date me seriously?" he nodded his head, "yea!! your super....womanly!! and i heard him talking about you to himself before he got kidnapped." he whispered wiggling his eyebrows.

i facepalmed, "i doubt that but i want him to make the first move. i don't want to come out of my place, i respect boundaries. always."

he groaned sulking, "WHY MUST YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD MORALS AND BE SO WOMANLY!?!??!!" he yelled. "i don't think that's a word kirishima."

he groaned, "IT IS IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!" then ran off, he strangely reminded me of a hamster... i saw bakugou walk in a small blush still on his face.

i smirked, "hey hot stuff~" his head whipped towards me another huge blush taking over his face, "S-STOP THAT YOU IDIOT!!!!!" i faked hurt. "bakugou, your words wound me."

he growled, "AH SHUT UP LOSER!!!!!" i huffed. "meanie." i then stuck out my tongue and bakugou being the little gremlin he is did it back. "fine you win hedgehog." i shrugged, "HA!!"

"you do realize your still blushing right?"

"Y/N STAAAAAAWP!!!!"

my eyes widened, did he just call me by my first name? "hey bakugou. how's your mom been doing?" i said seriously, "eh?! YOU CANT JUST CHANGE THE CONVERSATION LIKE THAT CRAZY WOMAN!!!!!" i cocked my head, "i just did loser." he huffed out of his nose, "die."

"no thanks. but seriously i need to know how my future mother-in-law is doing." his eyes widened hearing my words, "WOMAN!! YOU TRYING TO GIMME A HEARTATTACK OR SOMETHING!!?!???!???!!????!" i shrugged, "that statement may or may not be true. but seriously answer. the. question." i said bluntly, "she's fine she was a little worried but she hugged me i'm sure she broke something the old mans fine too." i nodded

"good to know-" he cut me off at the end of my sentence, "why do you care?" he sat at the counter with me finally. "ah, it's because i would do anything to see my mother again." his eyes widened, "oh. y/n, i'm-" i chuckled. "it's fine it's fine, don't go changing the vibe now! come on!!"

"what do you want me to do then..?"

"let me show you~"