Prime Headcanon 2

-Not requested-

——
Bumblebee is trying to learn human sign language
——

"And then you wrap your two pointer-and-middle fingers back to your palm." The female on the small pitchy television spat. Bumblebee did just what was instructed, moving to his palm as he completed the phrase. He beeped in excitement when he finally was able to mimic certain wordings.

The yellow bug stood behind the human area like he normally did, glancing at the clock ever so often. He knew Bulkhead was going to pick the kids up today for him as he practiced his signs over and over, carefully rewinding the disc a million times.

A series of whirrs echoed out when we completed another line. He's been secretly practicing human sign language for about two weeks after the kids left for home or were at school, and he finally got a break-through the other day, now growing so dedicated into his new hobby.

Bulkhead pulled into the base with the three kids as Bumblebee sprinted to the base's opening, bending down once he seen the three kids exit and Bulkhead transform.

"He's trying to tell us something" Raf spoke up for him to the other two children. Bumblebee cracked his servos together, before he started to sign.

"Welcome back family, and good afternoon!

I missed you all today, and I couldn't wait until you got back! Bee is happy."

He signed, of course taking a pause here and there to remember the steps he learned, moving his servos every which way.

The kids smiled up to him, as Bee lit up with joy.

"Aw, Bee! You learned sign language for us?" Raf spoke to him, before the scout nodded.

"That's real sweet of you. I mean. we don't know sign language, but it's still really nice."

Bumblebee let out a beep of frustration, before doing what he knew best:

"What!? So I learned this for nothing?" He signed back. The kids laughed, figuring out what the flustered Bee must've said from his expression.

——
- End -
——