Bayverse Headcanon 3

-Not requested-

Notes:
• Takes place in AOE-TLK era, but for this one it's the beginning of TLK  :)

——
Drift started and lead a "save the trees" movement
——

"Oh, will ya knock it off? I'm not doin' anything wrong." Crosshairs argued back to the stealthy blue-turned-red sports car as he guarded the large sycamore tree with his metal body.

"Harm this tree, and you'll be dead." Drift said in his thick Japanese voice. Crosshairs rolled his eyes as Bumblebee trotted over to the couple in the woods.

"What are you doing?-" The yellow bug asked through his radio, seeing Drift hug the tree from his backstrut.

"Protecting" Drift muttered, pulling his sword out and pointing it directly to the green mech that stood parallel to him.

"Ay, I just want some target practice, how hard is that?" Crosshairs complained. "I'll just go to the next tree."

"NO" Drift yelled out. "Trees are our friends"

"He lost his mind" Bumblebee played an audio clip from a 80's movie, shaking his head as he was amused. "should-I get- y-ou-a shirt?" He joked through cracked clips.

Drift glared at him, before the bugger ran out of there, slightly missing the sword he through his way. The red car now solely focused on The cocky mech next to him.

"You can't stop me fro-!" In an instant the green mech was down, Drift pinning him to the forrest ground.

"Save the trees!" He shouted. "Don't hurt them!"

"Oh shut it, there's human organizations for that slag." Crosshairs muttered out, feeling his second blade grow dangerously more close to his neck cables.

"Say one word, harm one tree, and you are gone." He squinted his optics.

Crosshairs grew tiresome of the fight. "Alright, alright! get off me you mental-case, I'll just go spar with Hound."

"That is what I thought." He got up.

"Sheesh..." Crosshair dusted himself off, turning to look at drift practically kissing one of the taller sycamore spurs as he headed out of the forest. He shivered.

~

"Hey Drift!" Cade yelled to the mech, which caught his attention. He got up and put the polishing towel down, slinging his katanas back to where they belonged as he walked over to the small male.

"Yes" he replied fast, growing curious to the large white sheet next to him.

"try this on for size, as a special request from Bee." Cade yelled, throwing him the large material.

Drift caught the white mass and gently shook it out, turning it around to see that it was a massive human shirt specially made for him by said inventor with sloppy red painted lettering.

"Betwixt earth and Branch
Banyan trees grows airy roots
Bewildered by nature
Save. The. Trees"

The mech twisted it onto his ragged body, most likely puncturing the material in a few spots. But alas, it fit.

"I love it" He muttered. "I shall wear this in pride."

Drift stood nice and proud as both the yellow buggy boi and the green-caped sparkling of a mech laughed and laughed, enjoying their irregular bonding moment.

——
- End -
——

-Tree Haiku taken from google, and altered by me :D