Prime Headcanon 10

-Not requested, but in fact was an idea both me and Littlescottalou started-

——
Starscream is sometimes mistaken for a femme rather than a mech, and boy does it piss him off
——

The darkened streets of Vos can't hide the prettiest of paints, a certain seeker shining in the moonlight like the star he is.

He attracted many to look at his shiny exterior, never being narcissistic with looks but nevertheless liked the attention he got. Made him feel powerful, a feeling he loved.

But a certain other feeling he hated, as any sane cybertronian would: embarrassment.

"Hey, beautiful." The shorter purple and green seeker said up to the slim silver form that was currently turned away from him, standing in this dreaded line at the city's service hall.

"Mmm, look at the curves on you, I'd just consume you all up at once." The loud seeker said to the other seeker in front of him once again, hoping he'd get some type of reaction. Usually his pick-up lines worked, but no reaction at all as the line continued to move further.

The green and purple seeker tried one more, as he was now intrigued more than ever. "Call me different, but damn don't I love my femmes tall. And you, my dear, definitely exceed my expectations. Can I see your pretty face, maybe?"

Oh, that there did it. Starscream turned around, enraged. "FEMME? DO I LOOK LIKE A FEMME TO YOU??" He screeched out, followed by a loud chirp-like sound, or what would be considered a yell of frustration.

"OH! Uh, I'm sorry sir! I had no idea-"

That pissed the seeker off more, drawing optics from all across the way now.

"I am ALL mech, thank you very much, how rude of you." The embarrassed seeker spat, seeing others whisper to whoever they were most close to.

"To be honest, you do have that slim figure. How about I close my optics and take ya home anyway?" The shorter seeker said, being dead-aft serious.

Starscream screeched once more, and stomped his heeled pedes out of line and from the crowd. He'll just come back tomorrow.

——
- End -
——