🎃Prime Headcanon 35🧛‍♀️

Idea inspired by Snazzy_killer_queen 🎃

Notes:
• Halloween fic 🧛‍♀️
• Pretty self explanatory Muhaha

——
Knockout dislikes bats 👀
——

"BREAKDOWN I NEED ASSISTANCE"

The ex-wrecker shot up from his chair and threw the book he was studying down as he ran through the Nemesis towards the med-bay, the place where he supposedly thought his medical partner called for him. "AND HURRY!" The short-fused Knockout spat over the comm.

Instead of replying breakdown instead ran further until he seen the flashing lights under the door frame and the loud crashing noises from within the medbay. He could sense trouble and trouble he would soon find.

As he opened the door in a hurry he went face-to-face with a frantic red Decepticon throwing anything and everything, running here and there, and dodging what looked to be a floating black object in the air.

"Don't just stand there like an oaf, help me!" Knockout yelled, throwing more glass canisters and petri dishes at what they didn't know was a bat. a simple, brown bellied bat.

"It looks horrendous, most devious." Breakdown muttered, dodging the flying bat as he took cover alongside Knockout.

"Your neckcables.." Breakdown said, glancing to the now nearby medic as he covered the bite wound with his servo.

"It bit me, yeah." The small energon that ran down his neckcables was dry by now, indication that the bite happened a while ago.

"Well are you okay? Your optics are dilated and dim." He reached over to feel for his temperature before the doctor swiped his servo away from aggression.

"We have bigger problems right now!"

As they ducked from the bat flying right above them, the little nocturnal creature flew right out of the window it came in from.

With two heavy sighs Knockout ran right over to the window and closed it tight before surveying the mess he mostly made of his medbay.

"Knockout..." Breakdown muttered. "I don't think you're gonna like this..."

"What could possibly be worse then this mess right now?" He rolled his optics before Breakdown wheeled his prized mirror over to stand in front of the medic.

"What?" He questioned, looking into the mirror to see nothing.

"That's the thing. There is NOTHING in the mirror right now." Breakdown stated.

Knockout's faceplate dropped in terror as he realized he was right. He couldn't see himself, but instead what nerved him most was what he felt. He looked to his servos, the color was dulling and his optics were almost a dusty pale yellow by now, noted by the glow. His dermas grew pointy and his talon-like digits grew large.

"YOU'RE A VAMPIRE." Breakdown pointed.

"What? No I'm not. That's humanized nonsense." Knockout dismissed with a wave of a servo. "You like watching human horror films, too?"

"Bat bite, increased aggression, strange appearance, no reflection? C'mon Knockout that's too much of a coincidence. I've never seen this happen."

As the world stopped spinning Knockout swallowed his gut and looked to Breakdown, hunger impacting him. He  was...large...and full of delicious energon...

But as bad as that craving was, he had enough self-control and cried out. "I AM A VAMPIRE" He said desperately. "Oh Breakdown, what do I do?"

"I don't know, but I sure am getting out of here!" He admitted, running to the door. "Stay here Knockout! I'll find a cure!"

"NO BREA-" But before he could reach him, Breakdown already locked the door from the other side, leaving the lonesome Knockout to ponder for the rest of the night trying to claw his way out of the medbay.

——
- End -
——

Did Breakdown find a cure? Will Knockout now stay a vampire? I leave that up to you, viewer. Happy Halloween 🧛‍♀️