PEI?

When I found out about Thorn Ridge closing so Miranda could move, I decided I would visit her and Briar in PEI. I don't know when this will happen, but my parents like PEI as well, so it is likely. Thalia hates it though, because everyone called her 'Anne of Green Gables' last time we went. I remember three things about that trip-a fairy necklace, a mini-golf course that I told Thalia was possessed by dark fairies, and a haunted house. I liked it as much as I liked any trip back then. I hope I can visit again at some point. Maybe I'll actually touch the ocean. 

I'm still annoyed with my parents. I had a bit of a mood swing-teenage-induced mini-tantrum, meaning I maybe swore at my dad after he dumped me off the couch and I completely lost WiFi privileges. Luckily, I had two seasons of Heartland downloaded on my iPad. That got me through three days. Now I just have to do my color-by-numbers and let my brain rot in boredom. 

I keep having these weird thoughts about stuff I want to put in books, such as Satan escaping a zoo enclosure and looking like the lead singer of the Rolling Stones (thanks a lot, music teacher. Note sarcasm.) I've started writing them down.

I stand and finish scribbling down one of said ideas, and exit my room for the first time today. It's probably a good idea to eat something, but I don't, and instead take the bow Thalia made for me and a couple of the arrows and proceed to step outside, where I shoot a bag full of insulation many, many times.

When the bag is sufficiently shredded, I flop on my back in the grass. And then I sit up, because I do not want to have to wash grass out of my hair. 

And I flop back down again because I am exhausted and I need time to think about my future which consists of getting second place in my first ever show at ICS this summer. At least I have something to work toward.