A Big Announcement

Nobody is waiting to murder you.

There is no one waiting in the shadows with a knife, waiting to jump out and stab you. There aren't any murderers in the area. Nobody is there. And even if there were, you can scream and your family will come, and between you you can fight him/her off. But nobody is there. Stop being an idiot, Rowan. No one is waiting to murder you.

This is the pep talk I gave myself as I looked down the dark stairwell, then darted into the bathroom, feeling for the light, relieved when it switched on. It was almost midnight, and I was about halfway through a particularly morbid (but very good) book. Of course, it was a crime mystery, because I'm dumb enough to read those before bed, and the main character had just figured out who the unnamed child in a decades-old murder case is. (Message me for the title of the book-it won't disappoint!) 

And since darkness already makes me instantly wary, I was terrified someone was there. When I returned to my room I immediately relaxed. 

So, that announcement promised in the title... if you're one of my loyal readers, you get to know, because you're reading this!... It's been almost a year since I started writing The Little Brown Mare. My head has been overflowing with new ideas lately, and since I tied up Lilah's story pretty solidly last time, I think maybe I should write a what-happens-after. So... A Rider's Recovery chapter one will be coming out by the end of the week!