The necklace

Sal and Larry decide to go back down to the cult place in the basement. It is a year after the bologna incident and things have been slow. Todd, Neil, and Ash all got excepted into the same college in NYC, without them thing are a little boring.

"Wow we haven't been here in a while" Larry says. Him and Sal stood in front of the trapped door leading to the cults lair.

"Yeah" Sal says. Their was something shiny on the floor that caught his eye, he walked towards it to get a better look. Its a cross neckalace.

"Travis?" Sal whispers.

"Whats that?" Larry asked.

"I think its Travises necklace"

"Oh, huh i wonder how it got here"

"What- what if the cult took Travis"

"That wouldn't be so bad."

"Larry I'm being serious"

"I doubt they have him. What could they need him for"

"How the hell else would this have gotten here"

"Calm down dude, I'm sure he's fine. If it will make you feel any better we can go down and look for him"

"Umm, yeah I think we should. I mean we were going to go anyways."

"Yeah. Ok then let's go."

They go down the stairs leading to the cult. It's dark and cold in the stairwell. At the end they see a dim light. When the get to the end of the stairs they hear shuffling and faint conversations.

"Shit do you think their are people here" Larry says sounding worried.

"Probably. But we still need to look around." Sal responds.

"Um ok dude. Should me have a plan?"

"There's no time to make a plan we are already here. We just need to find Travis and get out of here."

"Ok, well let's go then. I hate this place."

"Me too."

They begin to walk trying to be careful of any cultists. The search the south, east, and west halls.

"One more hall and then we have to go to the main area."

"Wait hold on I think I see cult membe-"
Something drags both Sal and Larry into a side room. They turn around and see a hooded man. A cultist. He takes down his hood.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here" Travis asks. He sounds angry but also scared. As if he's trying to hide that he is scared.

"Why are you- wait, Travis are you involved with the cult!" Sal exclaimed

"I should have fucking known an asshole like you was in on all of this!"  Larry shouted. He storms out of the room there in. Sal tries to go after him but Travis grabs his wrist.

"There someone coming" Travis says. This time he sounds terrified.

"Hey!" Shouts one of the cultists.

"I think the have Larry" Travis says. "Fuck"