Slushies

He, so on April 1st I posted something saying that a new chapter would be out the next day. I did post a chapter the next day however I had started writing it before the A/N so when I posted it it showed up as before the other chapter. It's now been like a month so I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I did post a chapter, I promise.

-R

Sal and Travis walked to get a slushy. Not many people we're paying attention to them which was good since they were still missing. When they got to the slushy place Travis got a blueberry slushy and Sal got a lemon one. They sat on a bench outside and started talking about everything. They talked for hours about how the world was fucked and they couldn't do anything about it. Yet in this moment of them grieving the lives they should have had, they felt happy. Happy that now, at least for a little while, life was great.

When the two were done with there drinks they decided to walk around the streets, going in and out of little shops with dumb tourists stuff. They bought little bracelets, Sals had a lemon charm and Travis' a blueberry. For the 7 hours the kids were wandering around the huge city, life was magic, the air was warm, the wind was always keeping there hair out of there face, and at moments time seemed to stop. They started to realize how beautiful everything is.

But alas the moment had to end. Sal and Travis walked back to the small house. As the got closer Travis' hands shook, he pulled down his sleeves to hide this. Sal noticed and put his arm around Travis in a weak attempt to comfort him. Travis laughed at the fact that Sal had the get on his toes to get up the his shoulder and it was okay again. His dad couldn't hurt him he's tied up, it will all be fine, these are things Travis told himself. For the most part it's true, his dad is tied up.

I HAVE NO MOTIVATION. I'm not abandoning this story, I wouldn't do that but I'm so slow at writing that it's annoying me. My apologies ig.

-R