-4-

*Timeskip 8 years later*

You tie your hair in a ponytail and now you see your own reflections in front of the mirror. Its almost 8 years staying in Thailand,almost a week in Japan and you know about the virus that have spreads all over the whole world. You come back to Japan because you are one of the prestigious sorcerer's family and need to be in the Japanese Imperial Demon Army to maintain order in Japan. You know all of the vampire and other monsters came out of nowhere, trying to destroy the humanity and that is why you are here today.

(Ps:You might be thinking how (Y/N) get to Japan even after the virus outbreak, well its not that easy for you to travel from Thailand to Japan though but as your family is kinda wealthy, famous sorcerer family, your family owned an underground tunnel and you used the bullet train. Ok just imagine those from the Kingsman ok..Done HAHA im bad in explaining.)

"Okay! My name is Sergeant (Y/N) pleased to meet you!" You shout in front of the mirror by yourself and start to laugh so hard then you stop. You heard from your father that Guren is now one of the commander in Japanese Imperial Demon Army, well actually you miss him so much. Even 8 years has passed your heart still loving him just like the first day you met him. You also heard about Mahiru who died because she betrayed the humanity and the person who is responsible of virus outbreaks that almost wiped the humanity on earth. The things that playing hard in your mind is when you know that Guren is the one who killed Mahiru with his own sword. Suddenly the alarm in your bedroom ringing loudly and make you totally surprise.

"Ohh demn! I'll be late for my first day! Shit!" You running away from your room and not to forget you brought along your cursed gear which is a katana.

"Lets go Sode No Shirayuki (White sleeved snow)." You said and petting your own katana.

*Timeskip, Headquarter of JIDA*

You running as fast as you can to the HQ because you know that you are already late while you're running you bump into someone and straightaway falls down.

"Auch! Seriously.." you said and try to get up.

"Woah! I didn't know that you already come back here in Japan, (Y/N)." Said someone in a standard uniform of JIDA with crescent moon medals on the collar.

"Shinya!"

"HAHAHA now..now.. i didn't expect that you still recognize me though. And you're getting prettier." Shinya smiles happily to you.

You blushed and look away from him.

"Well, where are you going? You sure in a rush am i right? Oh this is your first day right?"he continued

"Yeah."

"Which unit are you in?"

"Erm, JIDA33."

"Woah. That's a good unit. You should be lucky that you are chosen to be in the unit.Congrats!" Shinya said smiling to you.

"Ermm thanks i guess? But i need to go now. I'm late." You running straight away from him because you know that you don't want to get late for the first day.

"HEY! YOU BETTER PREPARE YOUR MENTAL ONCE YOU ARRIVE! GOODLUCK!" Shinya shout at you with his hand waving to you and you replied his waved. After you're totally vanished in Shinya's vision.

"Phew, doesn't she know who was the commander of JIDA33?Well he too doesn't tell me that he going to have another group member." Shinya talk to himself and walk away.

*JIDA33 Unit meeting room*

You arrived at front of JIDA33 unit meeting room.

"Phew. I'm totally late for 10 minutes now. Please god!" You opened the door and you saw what's inside the room,there was a long table, 5 teens with also, GUREN! You almost choked yourself as soon as you noticed Guren was inside the meeting room.

"Oii Baka Guren! Who is this woman? Is she our new adviser?" Asked Yuu, one of the teenage boy with black hair.

"You're late, Sergeant (Y/N with Your family name)." Said Guren without answering Yuu's question.

"Ermm.. I...I.." you muttering, lost of words. After 8 years! 8 years of waits. You waiting for this time. Even after 8 years, he still Guren that you know ever since you both met. Only God know how much you missed him, you missed everything about him. His smell, his hand, his laugh and everything.

"I don't wanna hear any words from you. You're simply just late." He continues and straightaway sitting down in front of the long table.

"I'm sorry." You tilt your head down with a little but of tears flowing out from your eyes.

"Sit down." He ordered.

"Ohh I'm sorry." You brushed off your tears and sitting beside him.You can smell his perfume, God he look so handsome in that JIDA uniform.

"So, this is Sergeant (Y/N with your family name) she will be one of your adviser, please be nice to her." Guren introduce you to his teenage member.

"HI SERGEANT (Y/N) Please take care of us!" 5 of them said at once leaving you speechless.

"Ermm.. Hi! Its nice to meet all of you." You say with you putting a force smile on your face. You have a difficulty to blending in with people ever since you were kid and Guren is only your friend in your entire life.

"(Y/N) i know its quite hard for you to blending in with people but do make sure you interact with all of them.That's my order as a superior for you." Guren looking at you with his sharp glare which making you gulp.

"I understand that Guren." You replied.

"Its, Lieutenant Guren for you."

"I'm sorry Lieutenant Guren."

*Timeskip after settling all your works*

You saw Guren walking outside the meeting room hallway and look outside the window. He stared outside for a quite time. You approach him, putting your sweetest smile and poke his shoulder. He startled when he noticed that you standing beside him.

"Oh..(Y/N)."

"Hi Guren. How are you?"

"Fine."

"I-"

"What the hell are you doing here in JIDA?"

"I..I..I do this for..My family's sake." Obviously lying, again.

"Oh."

"Look, I'm sorry for anything that happens to you this past few years..I heard everything, including Mahiru too. I wished i was there for you. Support you but I.."

"You leave me, again..but the second time, with no words or goodbye."

"I know. I'm sorry. I hope you can give me a chance to fix everything." You said with you clenching your hand.

Guren started to walk away leaving you behind.