-16-

'Guren' still stabbing his own body, using his blood to complete the Seraph of the End ritual, as he put his blood into the chain kind of thing, the more monster came out. Then he stopped doing that as he saw something glows at the middle of the Shibuya station. The air become completely chill and fog starting to appear. Standing there was you in completely different appearance. Every step you take, the ground turns into ice. Your hair turns into white together with your lashes, your JIDA uniform turn into pure white kimono(kinda), your skin turns completely pale, your eyes also turn into ocean blue and even your solid white snow sword turns into a colourless blade akin to ice.

 Your hair turns into white together with your lashes, your JIDA uniform turn into pure white kimono(kinda), your skin turns completely pale, your eyes also turn into ocean blue and even your solid white snow sword turns into a colourless blade ak...

"Lets do this, Sode No Shirayuki."

There was monster coming to unconscious Shinya but you blow them with a lots of snow coming out from your mouth instantly wipe them off. Then you jump on to Guren but he blocked your attack and he try to attack you but you block his attack then someone came out from his sword. Its Mahiru or to be real, Yami No Tenshi.

"Would you stop interfering us? Will you? Guren? Kill her for me can?" She says. Guren follows her order and without hesitation he run to you, stabbing your chest by his sword you're not dodging his attack instead you let him be.

"Come back Guren." You smiled at him before you hold the sword.

"San No Mai, shirafune."

"What!" The sword slowly turns into ice and the inner world of the Yami No Tenshi is also are going to destroy by the power of Sode No Shirayuki

"What!" The sword slowly turns into ice and the inner world of the Yami No Tenshi is also are going to destroy by the power of Sode No Shirayuki. The sword then completely scattered into ashes and finally Guren awake from the posses. He saw you standing in front of him.

"(Y/N) is that you? Why are you looking like that?"

"This is the White Demon's true power." You replied still smiling at him.

"Welcome back Guren." You caress his cheek but his skin starts to turn into ice and you immediately take off your hand from him.

"You really did answer my question right? And am i really your family?" He asked with his sad eyes.

You smile with tears of joy trying not to make him live in guilty again.

"Of course! You are till the end! But Guren i need to go now, i actually used up my time, i hope that you live hundred years! A long live!" Guren remain silent as he saw your body slowly turn into ice from your feet.

"Guren, promised me that you will be happy? Im sorry because i cant.. make you happy. I love your rattan ring forever Guren! Thank you so much! I will miss you." You gave him your last smile as your body completely become ice.Guren immediately hug your ice statue but it turns into ashes. Guren cleched his teeth as he feels his heart ache so bad, how hurt he was right now. Another person that he love so bad, leaving him again. He kneeling on the floor,crying as much as he would. On his left hand ring finger, he wear the rattan ring that he made specially for both of you.

 On his left hand ring finger, he wear the rattan ring that he made specially for both of you

"Im sorry, (Y/N). Only God know how much I love you. I love you. Im sorry. Again. Im sorry!If only i could turn back time, i would say 'i love you' to you thousand time." He kneel and crying in agony. Shinya who just awake from his faint, walk to Guren who still kneeling,crying.

“Guren. Where’s (Y/N) is she okay?”

“She’s gone Shinya, forever.” he replied with slow voice.

--------------------------------------------------
Ps:damn sorry though for killing you @(Y/N) well i dont like some cliché story like you're having a happy ending blablabla like that hahaha. For the youtube i think the fan animation of Rukia's bankai is da boomm!!! And for the first pic i got it from devianart  -ZeTsu-c and IchiRuki(I ship them both lol.) I dont know who are the artist bcs its too many 'variations'? Just search IchiRuki and there will be lots of it . Like i said, im bringing back Bleach into anime world AGAIN!!! 💕🤍😠 ✨