-12-

You follow Guren from behind,you see he still put his hand in his pocket with his sword beside his hip and he suddenly stop.

"Are you really going to be Shinya's wife?" He asked out all of sudden.

"I.. dont know, sir."

"Guren, no one here just call me Guren."

"Aaah, yeah Guren."

"So?"

"I still dont know."

"I think you should go for him, besides, Shinya is a good guy."

"Eh? I cant-"

"What am i to you?"

Guren's question instantly make you speechless

Guren's question instantly make you speechless. Why is he asking you this question. You really dont know, out of idea on how to answer his question.

"You.. are..Ermm.."

"Lieutenant Guren!" Suddenly one of the JIDA army running to both you in pant try to catch his breath.

"The station in Shibuya is under attack! There about 2 noble vampire also involve in the attack."

"What!?" Guren was totally in shock after he received the news.

"We need to hurry, (Y/N) let's go!"

"Alright SIR!"

Timeskip when both of you arrived at Shibuya, 1km from the Shibuya Station

You saw a lots of dead men body laying on the ground. Guren says that they need to stay on foot instead of using car to the station because they dont want to draw enemy's attention. Guren walk 2 metres to the right of you, walking slowly as he observing his surrounding. You stay alert of your surrounding sharpening your sense and suddenly you heard of Sode No Shirayuki's voice .

"BEHIND YOU!"

You straight away pull your katana and there is one noble vampire barge in with his sword from the back, try to slash you but you immediately in defense state, blocking his sword. Guren in shocked immediately pull his sword try to attack the noble vampire but he manage to dodge the attack.

"Woah? You able to read my movement, girl! I thought you are weak." The noble vampire then jump and resting himself on the double storey building.

"Ohh? A black demon and also... hmmm???" The noble vampire then bow to you.

"How amusing is this? A White Demon's vessel? I heard that Cannaria died because of White Demon's curse. I see its because of you." Guren then interrupts him.

"What the hell are you talking about! Theres no such thing about White Demon. Its a bullshit! Come down here stupid!" Guren jump and try to slash the noble vampire but the noble vampire is faster, the vampire noble is now around 10 meters infront of you.