FINAL CHAPTER

Sode No Shirayuki walking as usual looking around his surrounding then he smells something. Blood! He run to where he smells the blood and there he saw a group of villagers died in a pool of blood.

"What really happen here?" He figure out.

Suddenly,

"There! Over there!" A sound group of people came towards him

"Wait what? How did they saw me. Only chosen people can actually see me." He look to a group of people wearing (your official clans color) kimono with a large crest on their back. "(YOUR FAMILY NAME and also YOUR DESIRED LOGO)"

"(YOUR FAMILY NAME) clan what the hell is that?" He murmured. All of the people come to attack him and all of them draw their sword to him but he blocked it with a wall of ice.

"Impossible! What is this creature!?" One of them try to attack him again and he push them away by casting a small snow storm.

"I dont want any trouble. Please. Let me go." Sode No Shirayuki politely ask them to let him go.

"Shut up! Now die! You have to pay for what youve done to all of this Innocent people."

"Eh?? Me? Im not-" suddenly a young woman with a long (Your desired color) haori come to him and attack him directly with her sword.

"Aaa.. this woman is incredibly strong." He dodge her attack again,he use the Way of Binding Number 8:Repulse and the woman avoid the incantation.

" He dodge her attack again,he use the Way of Binding Number 8:Repulse and the woman avoid the incantation

"I see, you're not vampire. The technique, the 'Demon Art' are only used by the demons. What type of demon are you. We never see a splendid technique from your race." Said the woman and calling out demon from her black sword.

"Ahh i see, the sorcerer huh? Well they really caught the demons to be their slave huh? Interesting." He thought himself.

"Snap, Tobiume(Flying Plum Tree)." A ball of fire come out straight to him and he deflect the attack with only his bare hand. The woman surprises, that he could actually deflect her attack with only his bare hand.

 The woman surprises, that he could actually deflect her attack with only his bare hand

"Impossible. None of demons could actually dodge Tobiume's attack." She murmured.

"How about this young lady, let me go please i dont want to cause more trouble after this so-"

"Wait! How do you deflect the attack? Tobiume is the most powerful black demon among all of them. How on earth that you could deflect its attack just with your bare hand?" She asks.

"Ahh i see Yami-kun release Tobiume into world of living as well.. but i cant believe that one of the most powerful demon, i mean not that powerful but yeah, the humans really able to wield them huh? I wonder."

"Answer me!"

"This is the time! This is the time i could make a contract with a human for a 'medium'!"

Sode No Shirayuki smiles at her and clapping his hand twice then suddenly a mists came out from the black sword that woman hold. A young petite girl with brown eyes and long brown hair appear in front all of them.She wears a white kimono and large bell attached at the end of a long cloth and it loosely wrapped around her upper body.

"Its a pleasure to meet you again

"Its a pleasure to meet you again." She bow down to him with respects.

"Ah! Tobiume long time no see!"

"Im fine So-"

"Ahh yeah! This is The White Demon! Yeah, girl, you might think that there is only black demon but you're wrong! There are white too! And i am the white demon!"

Tobiume shock soon after listening to his statement.

"Sode-"

"Tobiume, my name is really White Demon right!? Yeah!" Sode No Shirayuki jump around happily leaving all of (Your family name) clan confuse.

"What is the meaning of this, Tobiume?" The woman asked Tobiume.

"He is White Demon and among all, he is the greatest. He own immense power than mine." She answered .

"Hey woman! Why dont you try to wield me!?" Sode No Shirayuki ask without any hesitation.

"What?!"

"You try to wield me, you being my master and i am your servant!"

"So what should i do to wield you?"

"Yes! She really are going to be my medium! I am going to kill Yami No Tenshi soon!" He tought himself and smile. But then a flash of Riko's face with her big smiles appear in his mind making him feeling guilty.

"So Riko? Why? You really dont want me to kill humans huh? I see.." he clenched his fist and look to the woman just now.

"Ahhh!" He look to the woman up and down.

"Guess my name." He continues.

"Ah?"

"Guess my real name and i will be your servant for your family forever!"

"......"

"Come on.."

"........."

"You need hint?"

"Yea. I think."

He smiles with a full of meaning to her.

"Say your panties name and also its cutting! So that it my name!"

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah! No joke!"

Everyone starting to laugh as they heard of what he want.

"Im not going to answer that stupid question!" He face reddened.

"If you cant tell me my name, then, its okay. Just keep me somewhere under your supervision. Its fine. Maybe your descendant could actually wield me." He laugh.

"I see. Then i am going to keep you in our family shrine."

"With pleasure, aaaaa? Whats your name?"

"Its (Your ancestors name together with your family name)."

" I see. Well! Im looking forward into your descendant soon!" He say with a big smile.

"I think running away for a while is good, i dont think Yami No Tenshi could do anything for past thousand year. He should know that Seraph of the End will never get perfect without my heart. For you Riko, i try not to kill those human, for you." He hold his chest together with the white scarves on his wrists.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ps: So next chapter will totally be Gojo aka Sode No Shirayuki's POV...