-2-

Its been 4 days after the Council's meeting regarding Yami No Tenshi's proposal and Sode No Shirayuki laying down on his bed,shirtless with only his black pant figuring what should he do that day.

"ARGH!!! I dont know what should I do today! Is there anything interesting?" He rolling up on his bed. He literally staying at the Golden Lightning Palace (where all the angels stay and the Palace was built by Gonryomaru) for this past few days and not going outside at all.

"Ahh! Why dont i go for a walk at Eden(Name of the soul's residential area) . Its been a long time since i went there. I should pay Riko a visit too." He stand up from the bed and pulling out his nagagi from the closet. He wear his signature purplish nagagi and also he put on his white haori on top. He leave his bedroom and straightaway heading to Garden of Eden without knowing that there is someone with red eye watching over him from the corner of the hallway.

Timeskip, Eden.

Sode No Shirayuki walk slowly into the neighborhood. He notices that the place is quite gloomy than before. He walk down the street and look at his surrounding as if there are people that he can talk. Everyone in Eden knows him and he know almost everyone because he spend his time a lot at Eden together with Riko. He met Riko in Eden around 750 years ago during his visits to the neighborhood. The 'soul' Riko is a newbie in that time .She manage to catch his attention by her most sincere smile and he took her as his private maiden. The smile from Riko's face is a smile that he always wanted to see in his life. A smile that could burn his own heart and he would do anything to keep that smile from disappear.

"Eh? What happen here?" He ask himself and there is something that catch his vision. There is a body of a male soul, laying down on the ground and he immediately run to the body. He saw the body was covered by blood and the soul is not even move even he shakes his body.

"What happen here?" He moved away from the body and begin to walk. He feels uneasy about the matter. The Eden neighborhood is totally silent and gloomy and also it gave a weird vibes ever than before.

"I should get going. I hope Riko is fine." The moment he walk down the street there is more body laying everywhere on the street with pool of blood.

"Whats happening!?" He asks himself and he feels his heart beats so fast. He really hope that Riko is fine. There is another street went to the left and Riko's house is right in front of the Aphrodite's River. There he saw Riko,with her head down,standing in the middle of more dead body of Eden's residents. In her hand, she's holding a long sword, at the tip of the sword blood dripping to ground and her white kimono was covered by blood.

"Riko? What is the meaning of this?"
She raise her head looking towards him, crying.

"Sode No Shirayuki-sama. Its not me. Its- ahh!!!!!!" She starts to attack Sode No Shirayuki but he manage to dodge her attack. She swing the sword again but he blocked the sword with only using his bare hand.