-13-

"Why!? Why dont you take him with us! Sode No Shirayuki! We can save him! Guren! Return me to the world of living! Send me back! I need to save him!" You said with your eyes all watering up.

"Shut up, you're getting annoying! Crybaby!" This is the first time Sode No Shirayuki mad at you leaving you speechless and quiet while you try to hold your tears again.

"I cant bring him to this world, you know that right, i only can bring the one who i made contract with. The basic thing that you should know."

"Im sorry."

"Im bringing you back to HQ, there you should call for a backup."

"But how about Guren, i actually can defeat the vampire if you lend me your power just now."

Sode No Shirayuki sighed and scratching his head.

"Well, i wont allow that. Even if you use my power, you cant stand all of it. The vampire enforcement is on the way to catch you both and also there is another two nobles are on their way too."

"Im sure we can, because you're The Great White Demon!"

"Its not because i am white demon or what its just, you. You are human. You never stand my power, your body might be turned into ice, scattered into ashes and blow by the wind. I dont want that happens to you. I mean obviously." He continues while his finger playing with his new purplish haori that you made for him another day.

"Its okay, i dont mind."

"Silly girl. By the way, i want you to know that you have to prepare your mental and your heart. Because there is something that you should witness after this. I know it will make you pain but, please. For me, just go on without it." Again he taking a lump of snow under his feet.

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll know later. Now! Wakeup!" Again Sode No Shirayuki throws you a lump of snowball straight to your face and now you're at JIDA33 meeting room. You run as fast as you can and notices all of the army about Guren who have been captured by the vampire. You found Shinya first and as soon as he get your report, he send a rescue unit to rescue Guren dead or alive.

Shibuya Station,1632

The vampire start to punch Guren's face and start to torture him.

"Hey! Spill us something commander! We want to know how in the hell yall human found this cursed gear?" A vampire with long white hair lift Guren's sword in front of him and play with it.

"Stopp..d..d..ont touch it...filthy.."

"What?! Hey! Livestock shouldnt talk!" The vampire again kick Guren's stomach leaving him coughing blood.

"There..there... Dont kill him would you?" One of the noble, Ferid Barthory appear with his guard. Guren smiles as he saw Ferid .

"Hi, Ferid its been a long time." Guren's eye turn into glowing red and small fangs appear in between his teeth.